HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2016 | Page 51 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2016

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wonder if we should expect an announcement today. Orlando's Horror Nights Twitter account has just become active once again.. Nothing from Murdy yet however.

Reactions: deadbydawn
So there are three houses in Metro? Because I previously heard two upper, two lower, two Metro since 747 may not be used.

Unless y'all are counting Terror Tram as a maze.

Edit: also a question for HHN veterans (I guess @Jonathan would be the best person to ask), did they ever run SlaughterWorld while having a WW queue maze? If so, how did that work?

Last edited by a moderator:
So there are three houses in Metro? Because I previously heard two upper, two lower, two Metro since 747 may not be used.

Seems like it; as we have 747's parking Lot, the Tent used for Crimson Peak and TWD, and the FDTD plot.

Seems actually like an equal mix of mazes. 3 for the Upper Lot (counting TT), 2 for the Lower Lot, and 3 on the Backlot; making the full lineup about eight; so we are one house behind of Universal Orlando's lineup.

Seems like it; as we have 747's parking Lot, the Tent used for Crimson Peak and TWD, and the FDTD plot.

I was searching through the thread after I posted, somehow missed the 747 tent photo. I guess shooting won't be occurring by HHN inside, and the queue is going to be a bit messier than previous years. Wow, so really seven mazes. Good for USH.

Tomorrow should be the dual Halloween 2 announcement. I mean... it's a hospital so ya know!

I was searching through the thread after I posted, somehow missed the 747 tent photo. I guess shooting won't be occurring by HHN inside, and the queue is going to be a bit messier than previous years. Wow, so really seven mazes. Good for USH.

Tomorrow should be the dual Halloween 2 announcement. I mean... it's a hospital so ya know!

No I don't know,What's a hospital have to do with HHN?

Edit: also a question for HHN veterans (I guess @Jonathan would be the best person to ask), did they ever run SlaughterWorld while having a WW queue maze? If so, how did that work?

The last time WaterWorld was used for a maze location was 1997. It was Creature From The Black Lagoon. In answer to your question, SlaughterWorld and a maze have not existed in the same year. 

No murmur from Hollywoods side yet and they usually tease stuff way before Orlando does, even though we have an announcement this week

I believe when Exorcist was being hinted, the snapchat didn't start teasing till around 7-9 PM PDT so it could be good to wait..plus, Orlando didn't tease Exorcist till the morning of.