Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2016

While I would be..somewhat upset, it could just be that they have to have a certain scene with those type's of walls; it doesn't mean that it'd be a 3D house.

I mean hell, they haven't even added a few certain elements to the façade, and that doesn't mean that it's the full product. And that Murdy reuses walls and props from other houses for particular mazes; it could just mean that they don't want to invest in making this entirely from scratch (with the exclusion on certain aspects; Creature Design, Façade, E.T.C.).

An icon will not be apart of the Terror Tram. More like a famous person... in this industry. 

Also, what a travesty if Krampus is 3D although I'm led to believe they're just reusing walls.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm more likely to be the head of Disneyland Resort than to be featured in any Universal attraction.

Well, if Disaster! was still around; you would possibly be featured in a Universal attraction.. :p

An icon will not be apart of the Terror Tram. More like a famous person... in this industry. 

Personally curious, would this Famous Person in the industry be someone that has been apart of events like Queen Mary? Or someone more big in the industry like someone from Knotts or Fright Fest?

Forgot to post - some observations:

- Spotted the tent near Water World, but it didn't appear to be up

- Exorcist's entrance will be on the opposite ala This is the End. 

- I'm not sure what the FDTD plot will be, as I saw more than one entrance/ exit into the maze which makes me wonder where the facade will really be. 

With the new "Doris Day" maze announcement being heavily speculated to be "Freddy Vs Jason". I am starting to believe that our August Scarela Maze Announcement will be "The Conjuring".

With the new "Doris Day" maze announcement being heavily speculated to be "Freddy Vs Jason". I am starting to believe that our August Scarela Maze Announcement will be "The Conjuring".

I wouldn't doubt this because I assume they would announce a Hollywood exclusive at their own panel, and if FvJ gets announced next week, Conjuring would be the only exclusive left

Forgot to post - some observations:

- Spotted the tent near Water World, but it didn't appear to be up

- Exorcist's entrance will be on the opposite ala This is the End. 

- I'm not sure what the FDTD plot will be, as I saw more than one entrance/ exit into the maze which makes me wonder where the facade will really be. 

Were you able to tell how big the tent was? Curious to see how the size compares to other venues.

Personally curious, would this Famous Person in the industry be someone that has been apart of events like Queen Mary? Or someone more big in the industry like someone from Knotts or Fright Fest?

The Horror Industry in general. Which includes multiple endeavors, including haunts and film. 

The Horror Industry in general. Which includes multiple endeavors, including haunts and film. 

I'll throw in Rob Zombie. He's got the new film "31" coming out which sounds like a haunt in itself. I seem to recall Murdy mentioning his enjoyment in working with Rob and seemed to hint that more collaborations could happen despite Rob doing his own haunts. 

I suppose Eli Roth and Clown from Slipknot could both technically fit in to this hint.

Yeah I was gonna mention, I saw a black tent/ tarp behind the Waterworld bleachers (not set up of course) on the ground on Sunday. Was it still there?