HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2016 | Page 92 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2016

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well. Apparently the recent update from "Inside Universal" shows that the terror tram is starting construction and that the "Sweet Licks" ice cream truck from 2014's "Clowns 3D" was spotted. I really just don't see why they haven't announced it yet. And that also facade work has began on "American Horror Story" any thoughts?
28502956694_4aa58fdc2a_c.jpg
29092284536_9ba7b0a231_c.jpg

Reactions: William
I think that AHS would've been in 747 if we had it this year. I remember Murdy was planning to use it, but lost it last minute. He said something along the lines of it being their biggest footprint which leads me to thinking it would be housed AHS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back to GoT for a quick second, imagine if it went in the AHS plot, with the facade being Castle Black and the backdrop being decorated somehow to look like the Wall...

Also, has anyone compared the letter tally to the original one that Murdy released yet? It might explain why AHS looks a little rushed so far.

Is it just me that I find it very worrying that they still haven't revealed the Terror Tram, especially after AHS was announced and the main site was up? I know it may just be me, but that's something that I'm not sure if it's intentional that the TT will be the final announcement, or if it's that something got changed in the last minute?

Perhap's that's just me being worrying, but it's something to at least point out.

Reactions: chris.g
Perhap's that's just me being worrying, but it's something to at least point out.

I think I speak for all of us when I say "I am worried about this year's terror tram". There's a good chance that it will announced before Friday or on Friday because of Casting. But it's just the fact August is almost over, the event starts in 25 days, and Construction just started. I mean right now Murdy and the Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood Team feel extremely disconnected from their fans and that's what concerns me the most about the Terror Tram is that is hasn't been announced yet but the plot and the name have both been leaked and they have said nothing about the theme recently or even something like "The announcement is coming soon". It is extremely worrying and I hope it gets announced within the next two days.

I think I speak for all of us when I say "I am worried about this year's terror tram". There's a good chance that it will announced before Friday or on Friday because of Casting. But it's just the fact August is almost over, the event starts in 25 days, and Construction just started. I mean right now Murdy and the Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood Team feel extremely disconnected from their fans and that's what concerns me the most about the Terror Tram is that is hasn't been announced yet but the plot and the name have both been leaked and they have said nothing about the theme recently or even something like "The announcement is coming soon". It is extremely worrying and I hope it gets announced within the next two days.

If it doesn't get announced by the end of the week, I have to believe that either Eli Roth got dropped, or there have been some MAJOR creative differences that have just came up. I know it's that much i'm worrying, but something must've happened in my opinion.

I just think John's dragging it out to mess with us. He even did say that he was gonna drag the announcement out because it's more fun for him. It'll probably be announced this week. I'm pretty sure he's figured out by now that when something isn't announced when we expect it to be we freak out and I think that's funny for him. 

Reactions: chris.g
I find the idea of Eli Roth being dropped or dropping out over "creative differences" regarding the Terror Tram to be a pretty funny thought. It sounds ridiculous, but then again, with his ego, I guess it could be totally plausible. 

Reactions: BernardMesa
Yeah this really grinds my gears. Murdy is just being cheeky.

I have a feeling we might be hoodwinked...