HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2016 | Page 93 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2016

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
In the comment section of the last tweet, some guy was encouraging people to google the terror tram from Halloween Horror Nights 2016 and Murdy responded, goading him to tell people to do that and saying "that's what I want you to believe". Maybe something kinda changed, not dramatically, but then again, could be reverse psychology.

In the comment section of the last tweet, some guy was encouraging people to google the terror tram from Halloween Horror Nights 2016 and Murdy responded, goading him to tell people to do that and saying "that's what I want you to believe". Maybe something kinda changed, not dramatically, but then again, could be reverse psychology.

They since removed the search result for that. It now directs you to the mobile site which hides the whole accidental clown reveal. That's why he's encouraging it. They removed the leak so you won't see anything anyway. It's going to be Eli R. Klowntasm.

I have to say the backstory and development turned out to be MUCH better than I expected. From the sounds of the leak, all I could think of was the cartoonish image of Sweet Licks the Clown. Glad to see they are taking a more realistic approach to this. 

There's no denying that the theme of killer clowns...um excuse me...KLOWNZ is VERY tired, especially at HHN. I'll be very glad if they find a way to freshen up the tram even with a tired theme, but I'm still keeping expectations low. There's only so much you can do with this and the walking path.

On a side note, I just secured my Frequent Fear Pass! Yay me!   :D The problem is that I can't make it opening weekend, and the weekend after that will be blacked out for me. So I have to wait a whole two extra weeks until I can go to HHN. :(  That's going to be a grueling time of trying to avoid spoilers. 

Reactions: chris.g and Aaron
While I'm excited for it..it feels familiar to the backstory that The Director had back in 2006, but on a different level..nethertheless,

I'm intrigued to see how they execute the ending of the Terror Tram.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm speaking more on if they may incorporate anything similar to previous TT's that have had a full story in the past..i'm not expecting it, but it's a hope that they could have an ending to the Tram's like 06, 07, 08, 09, and 10..

I think '09 was the only really good tram in my entire experience of HHN. I would love to see a scare actor Hollywood Harry killing a "victim" while you're driving past him. 

Realistically, I think you'll anticlimacticly just board the tram while they tell you, "Visit TCM and the Exorcist" while driving back to the park. 

I know Alex, I was just being smart, I'm sure it'll end the way Freak says. 

Also im not sure if I mentioned it here exactly but I bought a FFP and plan to go for sure on opening and closing night, and a couple other days TBD

Reactions: poppers620
i think that this announcement is more in depth than just "hey here's the terror tram" this definitely seems like that video was planned and it'll probably be super elaborate on Twitter. Makes me excited 

Hypothetically speaking. Could Hollywood Harry be more than just a character on the Tram? Perhaps the reason for the delay is because Hollywood Harry is HHN-H's new icon? The west coast version of Jack per say. Along with the Terror Tram announcement they could unveil a marketing scheme around him? 

Murdy refuses to talk about Hollywood Harry, perhaps because it's a marketing thing which he generally has no say in.