The Walking Dead Attraction (Closed) | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

The Walking Dead Attraction (Closed)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The sign is 3D. Here's a picture from my friend Tyler (who also happened to meet John Murdy) that shows it.

Also here's a video of what appears to be audio testing for the entrance of the attraction I assume, correct me if I'm wrong.

That audio sounds obnoxiously loud. So much for a relaxing Universal Plaza.  

Media event is about to begin, per IU on Facebook:

13510823_10154328366854851_264826229875243021_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So now that the public opening is almost here, does anyone know/estimate what time I/anyone else going should get to the park at? I've never been to an opening before, and I know it'll be crowded, but I don't want to get there too early.

I agree that the Media Event actually was pretty awesome.

So now that the public opening is almost here, does anyone know/estimate what time I/anyone else going should get to the park at? I've never been to an opening before, and I know it'll be crowded, but I don't want to get there too early.

Are you referring to July 4th? Or today? Because I would doubt that you would have the ability to go through TWDA today because of the Media.