HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 28 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So Murdy confirmed Lemonade has to do with the way the album dropped - which was April 23. That same month was when Keanu dropped, which features Jordan Peele (Dir./ Writer - Get Out). So I've got a feeling Lemonade is the code word for the Blumhouse mashup. 

Aw man you beat me to it! I think this is enough information to set this in stone.... hopefully... I feel as if he has one more twist left in his pocket. 

Reactions: chris.g
HHN 2017 (4/14) Q&A Info:

- The First Maze Announcement may be made in May

- Maze titled with the Codename "The Big Chill" will be shared (Aka JP Queue Maze, aka "Insidous")

- No returning Scare Zones this year, all Original.

- "Its a reference to Beyonce but more in how the album dropped" (Lemonade)

- Details for AHS will be released later

- There is a ending Scene of a film that is in the lineup that gives Murdy the chills. (*Cough "The Shining" *Cough)

- Lemonade is AHS 

-  "Shhh..." (Charles, *Cough "The Shining")

- Murdy has considered doing a "It" Maze

- "It doesn't specifically have to do with writer's block...more the keyboard in the pic" (Writer's Block)

- "I can't say cause I might have it" as for a dream property Murdy is chasing.

- "The last season was "dropped like Beyonce's Lemonade" without any advance PR on what it was going to be." (Lemonade - AHS, *Cough *Cough Roanoke *Cough)

- Maze 5 and 6 will not have codenames. 

-  "Can I say it? Sure" (Someone about about if Shining isn't coming or not, Obviously a Troll)

So after discussing with HHNManics - Got a suspicion that "Writer's Block" is Conjuring - The font on "Writers Block" resembles that of a typewriter, with the opening to both Conjuring films having the title crawl in typewriter fonts. 

Reactions: HHNManics
So after discussing with HHNManics - Got a suspicion that "Writer's Block" is Conjuring - The font on "Writers Block" resembles that of a typewriter, with the opening to both Conjuring films having the title crawl in typewriter fonts. 

Didn't Murdy say not to focus on the block, but on the keyboard

Didn't Murdy say not to focus on the block, but on the keyboard

Yes. If you look at the Keyboard Half of H is gone, Half of M is gone, and all of the N is gone. I'm still trying to work out a Connection between Writer's Block and Conjuring. Also Murdy stated the "M" and "N" is missing.

Guess I better rack up the money to go to HHN27 then. Heard a rumor that the FX contract was for two years only. I really wanna see Asylum come to life. 

If you listened to the Orlando United Podcast, it seems that FX and Universal are on much better terms than the contract that was for AMC and Universal. I have to believe, they will extend the contract if things turn out to be similar to last year in terms of it's popularity.

Reactions: MacMillian Crew
Speaking of Writer's Block Codename I found a really strong connection recently. Murdy stated the connection was not with Writer's Block but with the Photo and how the Keyboard is missing M and N. If you look up MN you get Minnesota. David WARREN Ellefson who plays for the Band Megadeth comes from Minnesota. One of their albums called "Peace sells... but who's buying" has a song called "The Conjuring".

So if the planets align, I have a chance to go to another screening tomorrow. I'll be interested to see what changes have been made to it since the last one. Going to have some extra maze cravings after, though. I just know it;)