Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

If that map turns out to be accurate the S&S for AHS will be even worse than last year. The right side of the park does not seem strong enough to pull enough of the GP that cares more about IP's.

Zone locations are all speculation right now.

Last year, Purge was planned to be in Hollywood until things changed (yes, because of today). Not New York. My feeling is their just using what was planned. I could be wrong on that because traditional Saw scareactors are filling NYC.

I've heard that there's a second street IP, but traditional Traditionals scareactors (trick or treaters) are cast in CP. I don't expect it to be Trick R Treat.

I ALSO think Day of the Dead and the Icon zone could potentially the same thing. Or, there's an outside shot the Icon can be a horde. Oh... yeah... there's at least one horde as well.

My theory -

Hollywood - Purge
NYC - Mummy
CP - Traditionals
San Fran - Sci-Fi
Avenue - Day of the Dead
Roaming - Icon

Zone locations are all speculation right now.

Last year, Purge was planned to be in Hollywood until things changed (yes, because of today). Not New York. My feeling is their just using what was planned. I could be wrong on that because traditional Saw scareactors are filling NYC.

I've heard that there's a second street IP, but traditional Traditionals scareactors (trick or treaters) are cast in CP. I don't expect it to be Trick R Treat.

I ALSO think Day of the Dead and the Icon zone could potentially the same thing. Or, there's an outside shot the Icon can be a horde. Oh... yeah... there's at least one horde as well.

My theory -

Hollywood - Purge
NYC - Mummy
CP - Traditionals
San Fran - Sci-Fi
Avenue - Day of the Dead
Roaming - Icon

I feel like Purge would be a waste of the Hollywood zone. They've done a great job there the past few years and it'd be a significant drop off.

Also, I hope the San Fran zone is a bit larger this year. Dead Man's Wharf was a bit too small, especially for a cool concept

What I would like to see from "Vamp 74" is a Vamp college party like Vamp 55 was a high school homecoming. Think Animal House but with Vampires. There are so many opportunities with that premise.

Love that idea. Maybe see a coffin party instead of a toga party?

SO if this map ends up being legit, I will be very hyped. if they can pull off 50s Sci Fi as well as Vamp 55, could be something special

The map gets a few things wrong based on Manics info:

Scarecrow is in SS24
Bayou is Tent 1 (entrance between MIB/Simpsons)
Vamp/Conjuring's Replacement is Tent 2

Seriously though, how is it that my comment about the year the Conjuring took place (1974) in relation to its rumored replacement became the name of a house? It was an offhand response to clarify.

This year's game is getting ridiculous...