Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon

Ha!

Was just reminded by some singing:

"La lal ala la! Listen to my voice in the tube!"

Edit: He was singing this on the Taniwha Tubes as well!

Love this ride, but they let WAY too many people up the stairs at one time. Its so crowded up there that you can't barely even move. Do you think they'll ever go back to forcing people to stay downstairs until their color is called?

By all accounts, I shouldn't like Fallon or Simpsons as much as I do. I have no prior connections to these shows and they're both basic simulators without much spice. Even still, I love these two rides.

Both of them are just simple fun, there is so much fun kinetic energy the whole way through. They're not huge undertakings for Universal but I don't think they need to be yknow? To me, Simpsons is always a must-ride whenever I'm at Universal and Fallon is a welcome addition.

By all accounts, I shouldn't like Fallon or Simpsons as much as I do. I have no prior connections to these shows and they're both basic simulators without much spice. Even still, I love these two rides.

Both of them are just simple fun, there is so much fun kinetic energy the whole way through. They're not huge undertakings for Universal but I don't think they need to be yknow? To me, Simpsons is always a must-ride whenever I'm at Universal and Fallon is a welcome addition.
Yes, the key word is FUN, and after all is said and done, that's what theme parks are about.....and...WELCOME to the Forums. :thumbsup::cheers:

This really shows the credit that theme park creatives deserve. Most movies and shows can build up a character over time but rides have less than a minute to get across who's who to the uninitiated.

I'm glad someone else is a fan of the Simpsons Ride... unpopular opinion, but it's one of my favorite rides at the resort.

I'm glad someone else is a fan of the Simpsons Ride... unpopular opinion, but it's one of my favorite rides at the resort.

I love the film, the comedy....something about the wait, the flow of the wait, the ride sometimes feels like it is slamming my body too much...like the Sheri seats...the horse back riding scenes seem pointless.

The Simpson's (for me is slamming into the coaster car or wrecking ball.

So, I tend to not do them that often...it's not that I don't like them, it is just that some elements cause me not to bother.

Can fans do that?
Yes, it is the reason FJ has fans. The blowing wing helps trick your brain into thinking there is more movement than there really is.
I always found it fascinating, that motion sickness occurs because the brain imagines it has been poisoned, and how people who have motion sickness really can't do much about it, since knowing you have not been poisoned does not change anything.

Ride this ride for the first time last week and it was hilarious. The outside fascade really makes the NY area look even more authentic and the ride itself is funny. I wasn't expecting to laugh so much and it was fairly smooth. All in all great ride and I may ride it every visit.

Ride this ride for the first time last week and it was hilarious. The outside fascade really makes the NY area look even more authentic and the ride itself is funny. I wasn't expecting to laugh so much and it was fairly smooth. All in all great ride and I may ride it every visit.
:thumbsup:

Can you request songs to the Ragtime Gals? Dapper Dans won't do the Simpsons Baby on Board but maybe they will?