Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

Might be old news but did anyone notice "Cult of Chucky" was announced for HHN Japan about a week or so. Any chance that could be coming to Orlando?

Might be old news but did anyone notice "Cult of Chucky" was announced for HHN Japan about a week or so. Any chance that could be coming to Orlando?
I was told it was considered pretty heavily as a replacement for The Conjuring until they decided to go with an original. That said, unless Chucky shows up in a zone, he won't be at this year's event.

What-are-you-waiting-for-GIF.gif
@ Universal

I'm auditioning for HHN later today. Any tips?

Be very friendly to all the staff you come across and be enthusiastic about the audition once you're inside the room. Show them that you really want to be a part of the team! Also, provide an answer to their question that'll make you stand out from the rest.

Good luck!

Do you not get how PR works

He has a point though. Any positive impact from that news is going to be short lived, boosting admission only until September 5th. For international visitors who are visiting for HHN, like myself, it is disappointing as you are essentially losing 2 coasters. The remedy for that is now to spend another day off-site where we can get a further coaster fix. Similar situation happened when we were visiting for HHN25 with the Hulk but it didn't seem quite so disappointing as we already knew we were in for a strong HHN year in terms of theming and what to expect.

I think someone touched on it earlier in the thread, but I think Volcano Bay marketing has had an impact on HHN's marketing this year in terms of share of voice. Start HHN's main marketing efforts later so as not to be in direct competition with Volcano Bay for attention and awareness. Unfortunately for us though, we all have expectations set by previous years and have been left thirsty plus the longer that rumours have went on the more that doubt has set in. Hopefully by this time next week all this negativity will be a distant memory and we'll be buzzing about houses, scarezones, twisted taters and jello blood bags (never had one!).