Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

did anyone else see the tweet from Muddy at 10am? I get his tweets sent to me as alerts. it was almost instantly deleted so I have no screenshot. but it said something like "presale tix for first 2 weekends onsale now! buy during presale and get 1 of 5 prizes/giveaways (followed by. facebook link)".

maybe it was a tweet that had been written ahead of time and was set to post today? And in the midst of things getting all screwed this season he forgot about it? I saw the tweet preview and by the time I clicked on it to send me to Twitter it was deleted.
Yea I saw it too on my notifications but when I clicked on it it was deleted

LOL, they seriously need to stop wasting so much time with things like this, how many leaks have we had over the years. Now this time with ticket sales ans concept art, its only their fault.

can anyone fill me in on the Scream issue you guys keep referrimy to in the past?
A few years ago in 2015 Orlando was supposed to have a Scream Maze based on the Original Film and not the TV Show. The Owners of the Rights wanted them to do the TV Show and they didn't agree (I believe) and the rights were pulled, they had to do a Purge maze instead.

can anyone fill me in on the Scream issue you guys keep referrimy to in the past?
Over in Orlando two years ago, they were supposed to do a maze based off of Scream. They talked to the rights holders (who have noteably been hard to work with) and they agreed to allow a maze based off of the MTV show. After the maze had already been constructed, the rights holders figured out that the maze was based on the movie and not the show. So the rights holders pulled Scream from the event and a last minute Purge theme was overlaid