Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Volcano Bay: General Discussion

Now OrlandoInformer is saying they changed attractions for UE...but no confirmation that they are actually selling it?

I see.

The guy on the phone sounded like he didn't expect Express at VB to go on sale any time soon... or maybe even ever again. He described the opening days as a "disaster" and put most of the blame squarely on Express. Probably more info given out than someone hired to sell park tickets should be giving, but I appreciated the honesty.

Now, I'm of the mind that Universal wants to sell Express again, someday. And moving some of the rides that accept it around might be signs that they're trying to work it out better. Who knows.

Driving by yesterday on I-4 I have to say the steel is completely invisible from that vantage now, blending into the shadows inside the volcano. It looks much better... Although the railings are still completely visible from the road, but at least they appear themed.

Like a Phoenix rising from the ashes...

EDIT: Although I don't see them for sale on the site. So maybe it just means Express is accepted, ya know, if you already bought it previously. And he misunderstood. Or... they haven't added it back to the site yet for sale but will. Add-Ons | Tickets | Universal Orlando

This is pretty awesome though:

Looking up in any of the VB stores provides an opportunity for a lot to look at

It has to be expected. The favourites will stay and the unpopular items go for something more generic. The same will happen at Avatar soon enough if it hasn't already.

I mean that's a lot of cuts though, and all that incredible unique food is replaced by crap.

I would have hoped it could have last at least a full year before these kind of cuts happened.

And I'm unsure about Pandora, the menu is a lot smaller obviously, and everything seems to be have been reviewed favourably.

giphy.gif