Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

USF Project?

Status
Not open for further replies.
More than a USF announcement- I'd still give anything for them to make Hogsmeade fully realized and use all 7 acres of D.C. Black Lake + Great Hall + Relocation/Rebuild of Hippogriff to make Viewing location would surpass anything they could do in USF- and almost certainly return more ROI. :(

1) If the info I have is true y'all won't have to wait long

2) Like a lot of the Disney replacements, some won't be happy

3) Also like the Disney projects, they will be upgrades

4) Orlando Theme Parks be crazy
Really 100% fine with most options for replacements except MIB unless it's another interactive ride.

1) If the info I have is true y'all won't have to wait long

2) Like a lot of the Disney replacements, some won't be happy

4) Orlando Theme Parks be crazy
It's the Comcast way. Aggressive and move forward to meet the enemy (competition). That's their MO and their corporate decisions reflect it.

So a major attraction could close before my October trip? I'm already annoyed DC is closing... cant' they just start construction in November!!!

I won't be able to sleep with this news dragging over me now thanks everyone lol
I feel the same way. It doesn't help that I went to USF earlier today so all the attractions that might be getting the axe (including E.T. and MIB) are fresh in my mind...

Wow. This is getting intense. :look:

My new prediction? (pulls card from hat) Secret Life of Pets is replacing... (pulls another card) E.T. Adventure.

doesn't seem like an upgrade...

My fantasy would be minions being replaced :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

People going to be going crazy on Twitter once the news breaks, sounds like it.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.