Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

Does the Scarecrows have something to do with Dust and Death, based on them being capitalized for the photo captions?

If it's just "Death Dust", "Dust Death", or something similar, please just say it now. :ack:

Alright then. Houses I'm only 65% sure on. Zones I'm 100%.

Houses
Angels vs Demons - I dig the name (if it's accurate). Not too creative, but effective and memorable.
Voodoo - Dig it.
Scarecrow - Lazy bad.
Vampires - Lazy, but it works.

Zones
Avenue of the Stars - Great name. Right up my alley.
Hollywood - Terrible.
San Fran - Lazy

Gonna try guessing on the houses, correct me if I'm wrong;

Angels vs Demons: Cathedral In Hell
Voodoo: Dead Waters
Scarecrows: Dust to Death(if it has Soul Collectors it has to have something with them in the name)
Vampires: Infestation(since it's codenamed Hive)

Fancy seeing all y'all HNN folks here. I hope I'm not committing any faux pas by having the same name on both forums.

Curious to see how the last round of announcements play out. Same for the Soul Collectors and the locked prizes on the website. I can't wait to have 5 more wallpapers, you know? ;)

Fancy seeing all y'all HNN folks here. I hope I'm not committing any faux pas by having the same name on both forums.

Curious to see how the last round of announcements play out. Same for the Soul Collectors and the locked prizes on the website. I can't wait to have 5 more wallpapers, you know? ;)

Not at all. Welcome!

I miss the Jaws queue mainly because it worked nicely with the Disaster queue to have houses spread around the park. I am curious next year how the traffic flow will be once B&T is gone.

I miss the Jaws queue mainly because it worked nicely with the Disaster queue to have houses spread around the park. I am curious next year how the traffic flow will be once B&T is gone.

I love Jaws but that house location was awful.

Every house featured there was usually a miss - mostly because for 2-3 hours, the sunlight would ruin the house; and due to the Bill & Ted dump, the waits were always crazy high.

Technically this is HHN 28 speculation, but is there anywhere else the lines that are in front of the concert stage could go so another show would go there next year?

I'm curious with there being a bayou house this year if it will play off the scarezone we had in '14. Also if it will be taking any cues from the most recent Resident Evil game.