Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '17 - Titans of Terror Tram hosted by Chucky

This one's a bit under the radar due to the maze, But I am rather excited to see what they do. This could have a great amount of potential, depending on how they handle the layout of this, as I have to wonder if they may bring back the natural trail for F13.

For as long as I've been going the Tram has been Walking Dead or The Purge or Hollywood Harry so that makes me kind of excited for this because it's totally gonna be a different feel.

But none of the Terror Trams I've been on have tried to recreate scenes from the IPs, but just capture the feel of it. Will that be the case this year or are they going to try to depict certain kills / areas from the four franchises?

Unlike the maze, I'm actually excited for this. Unlike previous themes, the various Titans will give the TT a nice bit of variety and break up the monotany of you seeing the same character/creature through the whole friggin' thing. (It's not going to be "Walker, Walker, Walker" or "Purger, Purger, Purger" or "Clown, Clown, Clown". It's going to be "Chucky, Jason, Leatherface, Freddy etc.")

At this point, I'm jaded on the tram. Last year wasn't bad, but it's still not amazing, haha. I'll take anything for it at this point. It will be nice to see the tram have some variety again….something I haven't seen since '09. Can we please have the sheet maze back?

What other years featured the trio on the Terror Tram? Was it only 2007 & 2008? (I'm too lazy to pull up a crappy quality video). How were they compared to the "meh" recent years?

I'm excited for this year's Terror Tram... it has so much potential, but then again... so did last year's. And for me, last year dropped the ball big time for being clown themed. Its incredibly EASY theme & it was still half-assed. So while I'm excited for this year's Terror Tram, I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high.

Oh yea... can someone beg Murdy on twitter about having a TERROR TRAM T-SHIRT this year!!!???? Seriously, I would love a shirt with this logo. And maybe a mini poster too (since they were all about the posters last year)

What other years featured the trio on the Terror Tram? Was it only 2007 & 2008? (I'm too lazy to pull up a crappy quality video). How were they compared to the "meh" recent years?

I'm excited for this year's Terror Tram... it has so much potential, but then again... so did last year's. And for me, last year dropped the ball big time for being clown themed. Its incredibly EASY theme & it was still half-assed. So while I'm excited for this year's Terror Tram, I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high.

The 06-09 era of the Terror Tram was EASILY the best era of the Tram, this was it's heyday, and I would say it was mainly due to how they used the IPs, their locations, and the storytelling. In my opinion, the absolute BEST TT was '08 when it was hosted by Freddy and Elm Street was the WOTW set. It was PHENOMENAL. However, I have some slight reluctance because the last time Chucky hosted the Terror Tram was '10 and it's one of the worst TTs in history and where the attraction started it's long decline. If Chucky is more menacing instead of a jokester dancing to "In Da Club," then this could be really great.