Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

USF Project?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If/when MoM comes along I can imagine similar character interactivity slated for SW:GE and of course wands will come into play.

When I was at the Leavesden studios tour in london I can remember being amazed by the scale and detail MoM set and thinking how well this would work in a themepark, even more so than DA.

These two points get me excited without even starting to imagine what kind of a ride system they could use, multi directional elevator ride is the obvious, but for me, MoM could easily work as a walk through interactive attraction.
Doesn't matter, everyone will still complain about screenz.

Doesn't matter, everyone will still complain about screenz.

MoM could easily be done without screens, just a copy of the set from leavesden would be good, except this set is alive with walkaround characters/actors going about their daily business, maybe street shows which involve guests and interactive spells (upgraded from the current type). Through in some props from the movies and some special effects and you be on your way to something pretty decent.

MoM could easily be done without screens, just a copy of the set from leavesden would be good, except this set is alive with walkaround characters/actors going about their daily business, maybe street shows which involve guests and interactive spells (upgraded from the current type). Through in some props from the movies and some special effects and you be on your way to something pretty decent.
What you just described is the common area and queue.

I could see this becoming a battle attraction to directly counter star wars. You could fight in the battle at the ministry in the hall of prophecies and the veil room by using the wand tech and combining screens with practical sets

I could see this becoming a battle attraction to directly counter star wars. You could fight in the battle at the ministry in the hall of prophecies and the veil room by using the wand tech and combining screens with practical sets
Veil and Prophecy rooms, plus the Inquisitor hall, any random offices they can think of, and if they're smart open air London.

Still thinking MoM is just a walk through "tour" attraction or intimate show with small groups. It could have interactive elements that only work *if* you have your own purchased wand. I don't see this as a shooter type ride, (or a ride at all.)

Still thinking MoM is just a walk through "tour" attraction or intimate show with small groups. It could have interactive elements that only work *if* you have your own purchased wand. I don't see this as a shooter type ride, (or a ride at all.)
No way they waste that space on a non ride attraction.
5381994-6986852641-ancie.jpg

Why does it have to be a shooter-type attraction? Even if MIB goes down, we're going to have Mario Kart that has some kind of interactivity in it (I think?) so it's not like we won't be getting our fix of it. I know they have their 3D at every attraction so could have 2 interactive rides in the same park but eh..just not as concerned with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.