Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 165 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
AHS Cult will probably be at the event next year, but nothing from the completely bizarre and hilarious trailer makes it look like it needs a soundstage.

I'll tell ya...that trailer had me really excited to check out this season. Then I remembered that the show runners can't seem to keep a coherent plot past the first six episodes or so.

I'll still give it a chance though.

^Source? Are you serious?

Hollywood making another announcement, most likely at 11:00 central like yesterday.
They only have Blumhouse left...You have to assume it will be a joint announcement.

Maybe Orlando just does the full reveal along with it? Most likely they'll save that for Thursday though...

Sinister, Insidious and The Purge Come to Halloween Horror Nights™ in One Terrifying Haunted House

Enter the Horrors of Blumhouse.

By: Charles Gray

What’s better than going through a haunted house based on your favorite horror film? How about going through one based on over five films from three of horror’s darkest franchises. This fall, the multiple films of Sinister, Insidious, and The Purge are coming to life at Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights.

Blumhouse Productions is responsible for producing some of the creepiest movies over the last two decades. There is a wealth of content to use and we’re packing every inch of the house with something invasive, something wicked, and something that wants our souls…something altogether Blumhouse.

The advantage to creating a house with multiple properties living inside its decaying walls is each scene is a completely different world. What tie the scenes together are the otherworldly themes that run in all of the films. The characters that roam the house are terrifying yet gorgeous in design. From Bughuul (Mr. Boogie) and to the Red Faced Demon, you’ll get the chance to see them face-to-face. We’re ripping the most terrifying scenes out the creepiest movies from the Blumhouse vault and dropping you into the middle of the action.

What excites me most about this house is the access we were granted to use and recreate elements of Insidious: Chapter 4. That’s right, you’ll be walking through a living trailer of the upcoming film. Insidious: Chapter 4 doesn’t hit theaters until 2018, so this is a big deal for us and the guests who will meet the newest villain of the franchise. I can’t give anything away yet, but I will say that we dive into the Further and see some very horrific…imagery.

What are you looking forward to seeing? Head here for more Halloween Horror Nights details and ticket options.

I'm excited for Blumhouse no doubt but The Purge is becoming the new Walking Dead of the event for me. I like that they're doing a variety of horror properties but when I read the Purge my excitement dwindled a little.

Full reveal later? Please?

You guys are mixing "What you'd like to see" vs "What draws in the crowd".

I love Hellraiser - but I know Pinhead falls into the secondary/tertiary category of recognizable horror icons.
The Hellraiser section of All Night Die in Take 2 was awesome. I can see a full house being epic.

Last edited:
^Is the bit at the end AHS Coven?
While I have no interest in AHS, since it's a "mega house" about what percentage of a typical house was each season last year?

It'd be cool if they announced one original each tomorrow and Thursday and then the final two on Friday.

^Is the bit at the end AHS Coven?
While I have no interest in AHS, since it's a "mega house" about what percentage of a typical house was each season last year?

It'd be cool if they announced one original each tomorrow and Thursday and then the final two on Friday.
I believe the last image is of La Calavera Catrina - Wikipedia. If she appears at HHN I would imaging it would be part of the Festival of Deadliest.

I would say the Mega house was about 50% more than others.