Hurricane Irma | Page 25 | Inside Universal Forums

Hurricane Irma

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Glad to see most still posting on here, sincerely hoping everyone else is still safe. My boyfriend and I did decide to evacuate with his family, and we are still out of state. A little worried as I did call out of work at Disney, but I hope they will understand my concerns, being in a small apartment whose structure I don't know much about. I am concerned about everyone closer to those areas which flooded, like Jacksonville - this thing was much better than it could have been but it looks like its

Reactions: GadgetGuru
Disney and Universal resume operations tomorrow. Asking their 3rd shift cast/team to come in tonight and all normal shifts worked as scheduled tomorrow.

Disney water parks and Ft Wilderness remain closed until further notice. Treehouse Villas reopen Thursday.

Universal has confirmed minimal damage to the resort and that HHN will go on as scheduled.

Disney and Universal resume operations tomorrow. Asking their 3rd shift cast/team to come in tonight and all normal shifts worked as scheduled tomorrow.

Disney water parks and Ft Wilderness remain closed until further notice. Treehouse Villas reopen Thursday.

Universal has confirmed minimal damage to the resort and that HHN will go on as scheduled.
Of course getting to Orlando remains a challenge - MCO not reopened yet, roads a challenge, and airlines scrambling to get all their equipment back in the right places!

Universal Orlando Close Up | UPDATES: Hurricane Irma and Universal Orlando Resort - Close Up
Our thoughts go out to all those impacted by Hurricane Irma and we stand ready to help our community recover.

Our destination saw relatively minor damage overnight involving fences, trees, signage and building facades.

We are hard at work inside our parks and we can confirm an on-time opening for Tuesday, September 12 at 9:00 AM for Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay.

In addition, we can confirm that our Halloween Horror Nights event will begin as scheduled this Friday, September 15.

If you have additional questions, please contact a member of our Guest Services team by calling 407-817-8990 or emailing guestservices@universalorlando.com.

IMG_4160.jpg

I took these about 10-15 mins ago. I forgot to take video so just went back and took some. Someone on a golf cart went inside. Entrances and gates are now open.

Look at those unthemed mickey head hurricane covers!!!

I am done with WDW forever. TDO's cheapness has reached my limit!

Im good. Lost power at 4am. Still no power, and even worse, no cell service. (On my girlfriend's phone.)

We had a lot of tree branches to clean up today in our yard but luckily no home damage.

I'd kill for some air conditioning though.

Will be out if touch until power or cell service comes back, whichever comes first. Hope everyone is safe!