Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 181 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Universal Orlando Close Up | UPDATES: Hurricane Irma and Universal Orlando Resort - Close Up
Our thoughts go out to all those impacted by Hurricane Irma and we stand ready to help our community recover.

Our destination saw relatively minor damage overnight involving fences, trees, signage and building facades.

We are hard at work inside our parks and we can confirm an on-time opening for Tuesday, September 12 at 9:00 AM for Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay.

In addition, we can confirm that our Halloween Horror Nights event will begin as scheduled this Friday, September 15.

If you have additional questions, please contact a member of our Guest Services team by calling 407-817-8990 or emailing guestservices@universalorlando.com.

Crossing my fingers and toes Jose avoids landfall and Florida.
From some models i've seen, it has Jose making landfall in FL around Daytona Beach this coming Sunday (9/17) after days of looping around. However, there's no reason for people to get too worked up about this one yet as the projections are 6-7 days out at this point and we all saw how much Irma changed over time. The only thing that has me slightly concerned as of now is that the European model has it coming here and it was spot on for Harvey and Irma.

So basically, don't get over worried about it just yet, but if you didn't use any of the Hurricane supplies you guys bought this time, keep it at the ready just in case.

Not sure which model you were looking at:
205936_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png