Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 185 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah, I met them before the deluge that night. :lol: I'm aware it CAN happen, just doubting the source.
I think it very likely will happen just for the publicity aspect. However, I think it's far more likely to happen in Hollywood since it's probably easier to set up there.

Reactions: SeventyOne
I've never been so no threat there!

Back to the signs, I think they look brilliant... should be done at the entrance every year.

They do. :lol:

They decorate the archway with the IP's or "Main Event" houses of that year. Here it is during 22.
fK1XDEY.jpg

I think it very likely will happen just for the publicity aspect. However, I think it's far more likely to happen in Hollywood since it's probably easier to set up there.

Again - I'm aware it CAN happen, just doubting the source.

I thought the execution was better than the concept. It really feels like an afterthought zone, like "hey we forgot to plan a zone, how about we just put some leftover scare actors in a zone". I'm completely okay with it though as there's really no point in plannin anything good for that zone, there's so little that can be done with it anyway.
True, although I thought the use of Chance there last year was a good use.

^ Looks like that location is the annual "hanging crap in your face" house, given that Tomb was there last year. ;)

Apparently Dead Waters is on the short side. I'm guessing The Fallen gets most of the soundstage?