Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

Yeah I'm hearing backlot first. But I'm skeptical as to whether or not Shining will be pulling crowds or not.

Nah, same group going for the third year. Only one they're scared of is Saw ironically. They're only excited for Shining and Insidious (as am I).

Last edited:
Insidious is the most maze prone to light leak beware of doing it in the daytime the sun shines directly at it where The Shining has a soundstage to block most of the light!

Also, if you think it's worth taking the hit, do Insidious first for the Twitter prize.

My go-to route last year was.....

Early Entry- Exorcist, AHS, Krampus, FvsJ, Halloween, TCM, Purge, TWD, Terror Tram...

Granted... IF there was practically no line, I would hit Exorcist again before heading to the metro sets. When on the backlot, after one trip through those 3, depending on the waittimes, I'd hit them up one or two more times. When it came to Halloween, if there was no wait, I'd try to do that a 2nd time as well before heading back to the Upper Lot. TCM would usually only get one trip through, but if the waittime was already high, I usually just saved it for later.

I save the Terror Tram for when the everything else has a long wait & it does not.

I always thought to do backlot first, but this week, I'm leaning towards lower lot, but that light leak is an issue for me. This wouldn't be an issue if early entry wasn't done so poorly, why can't we go back to how it was done a few years ago.

Last edited:
Was Saw being a long line on EP night a fluke or do you think AHS will get longer lines? I feel like EP night always has that one maze that oddly gets long lines but is normal during the actual event. Were they pulsing people wrong? Were they stopping the maze for cast changes? Any possible problems? Etc.

Was Saw being a long line on EP night a fluke or do you think AHS will get longer lines? I feel like EP night always has that one maze that oddly gets long lines but is normal during the actual event. Were they pulsing people wrong? Were they stopping the maze for cast changes? Any possible problems? Etc.

Hard to say. SAW hasn't been around since 2010 - AHS was just here last year. Roanoke probably has less overall popularity than Murderhouse, Freak Show, and Hotel combined. SAW will likely have similar high waits as Freddy vs Jason - really Metro crowd patterns should generally mirror pretty close to last year, plus or minus 20 minutes.

does anyone here know what the password might be for insidious house this year? I'm going tomorrow and want to get the most out of it so if anyone wants to help let me know