Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 186 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Not sure if this would be the right thread but I saw someone on here ask about the nurses and their jello shots... I love em

Not sure where to post, also, storms wreck havoc on 'routines', my life is still a little out of whack, but I saw something (I think yesterday) on how I-75 north of Orlando has a bridge over a river that is getting too high, they closed a section of 75 I think....if anyone is driving, check out the advisories.

I think there is a 511 FL on the web or something to help keep informed.

Not sure where to post, also, storms wreck havoc on 'routines', my life is still a little out of whack, but I saw something (I think yesterday) on how I-75 north of Orlando has a bridge over a river that is getting too high, they closed a section of 75 I think....if anyone is driving, check out the advisories.

I think there is a 511 FL on the web or something to help keep informed.
This is probably the thread you want: http://forums.insideuniversal.net/threads/hurricane-irma.12196/

Reactions: JoeCamel
TGIF! Opening day is finally here, can't wait for my trip next weekend.

giphy.gif