Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

Keep in mind, the original pitch of Zelda included the Puzzle Theater concept that you see. Coult it be used in the future? Possibly, but I wouldn't expect it for the T2 replacement.
After seeing that the one thing I could think of that would be really cool with the Puzzle Theater is Doctor Strange.

After seeing that the one thing I could think of that would be really cool with the Puzzle Theater is Doctor Strange.
If this was the new attraction with the "High Energy" Press Release, then FYI from Marvel's website re characters - Doctor Strange "...manipulation of the universe's ambient magical energy, and his own psychic resources. Strange's magical repertoire includes energy projection and manipulation".

If this was the new attraction with the "High Energy" Press Release, then FYI from Marvel's website re characters - Doctor Strange "...manipulation of the universe's ambient magical energy, and his own psychic resources. Strange's magical repertoire includes energy projection and manipulation".

STOP THIS. NOW. This is crazy, everyone is now finding a single letter and then throwing every idea at the wall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok then, while we wait for this cake to sink...

Speaking of sinking... hey UC, how is that F&F thing coming along?

;)

I saw Central FL took another house today, did they build FF over a sink hole?

Sometimes Universal makes shows or attractions based on less popular IPs because they have a cool idea for a show and look for something that fits that mold.

Backdraft and Twister weren't mega movie franchises. But they made for cool effects shows.

Waterworld is brought up a lot. But plans for a Miami Vice stunt show were going around before that. (With some elements ending up in the Epic Stunt Show Spectacular when USF opened.)

No one remembered the Earthquake movie that ride was based on, but they liked the concept of experiencing an earthquake, so why not?

One of the earliest attractions at USF was based on Murder She Wrote. Then later replaced with Xena/Hercules. Which were like the cheesiest of TV even when they were popular.

Some things can be fun without a well performing IP. The sign could say "Spy Thriller Stunt Show" and people would love it. I know I loved the "Wild Wild Wild West Stunt Show" back in the day.

Heck, it's a theme park. People will wander over and just get in line for anything that's there. How else would've Fear Factor Live been open for so long?

Who could ever forget earthquake? They put these big speakers in theaters to shake the place around...and a bunch of theaters had roof issues do to the vibrations.

Energy, electric fence...must be JW!

I swear I have heard the Bond rumors as long as I have been on this site, so it would make sense to just switch the concept to Bourne...but I am of the camp of doing something Dream Works, start re pushing some kids shows/synergies.

Time will tell I guess.

I'm going to just bluntly ask. I know it's prohibited to record the T23D show, but if someone has recordings of the show, specially the one in which other variations happen (Kimberley surviving by running away, no John/Sarah at the end, John/Terminator walking in instead of using lift), then I am really interested.

Terminator 6

Where the people of the future send the T-1000 back in time to "Terminate" the producers of the movie series just after T2: Judgement Day.
I love how this will be the third Terminator movie in a row attempting to start a new trilogy. Personally, I really like Genisys, it wasn't perfect but I thought it was fun and certainly the best one since T2. The thing I want most of all is to revive the Sarah Connor Chronicles.

From what it said this well be a sequel to T2, so I don't know if its ignoring the other films or what.
That's what's confusing to me... they tried to push this series ahead several times without success.
Isn't Cameron supposed to be working on the Avatar trilogy? Won't Disney be mad? :saywhat:

I mean the last 3 films have ignored the other films so might as well stay consistent
As much as I hate hate HATE the movie, Terminator 3 is consistent with the events of the prior 2... except for the actor playing John that is. Even talks about the "terrorist attack" on Cyberdine from T2 and has Dr. Silberman from the nuthouse Sarah was in in it.

If only it was a good movie.

I love how this will be the third Terminator movie in a row attempting to start a new trilogy. Personally, I really like Genisys, it wasn't perfect but I thought it was fun and certainly the best one since T2. The thing I want most of all is to revive the Sarah Connor Chronicles.

I enjoyed Genisys too in the same way I enjoyed Fast and Furious movies. I hated it as a sequel since it basically crapped all over the first two but at least it was fun and knew what it was.

The Sarah Connor Chronicles was turning into a really great show when it got cancelled, I'm still bummed about that. Maybe they could bring it back since Lena Headley might be looking for work and would be in very high demand after GOT finishes but would probably cost too much.

As much as I hate hate HATE the movie, Terminator 3 is consistent with the events of the prior 2... except for the actor playing John that is. Even talks about the "terrorist attack" on Cyberdine from T2 and has Dr. Silberman from the nuthouse Sarah was in in it.

If only it was a good movie.

I think Terminator 3 is a really weird movie. It wasn't good but it really wasn't bad either. I think the story with a polish could have been great and fitting with the first two movies but it took far too many liberties with trying to be funny and cute. I had always assumed it was a PG13 and just read there it was rated R and I for the life of me can't figure out why. Also, Nick Stahl is no John Connor.

If Linda Hamilton is coming back,I'd love to see Edward Furlong too.

Anyway, :topic:

He's just producing, not directing. And I think with all the legal issues Furlong has had, he wont be back
That's what's confusing to me... they tried to push this series ahead several times without success.
Isn't Cameron supposed to be working on the Avatar trilogy? Won't Disney be mad? :saywhat: