USF Project? | Page 59 | Inside Universal Forums

USF Project?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that there are 10-year-old children right now just starting to read the Potter books. Disney continues to run the Potter films on Freeform and soon NBC/Universal will follow suit. Just imagine the cross advertising that will occur. I can see Potter mania continuing without end.

And me, at my age have just finished re-reading the books...

Last edited:
I believe that there are 10-year-old children right now just starting to read the Potter books. Disney continues to run the Potter films on Freeform and soon NBC/Universal will follow suit. Just imagine the cross advertising that will occur. I can see Potter mania continuing without end.

And me, at my age have just finished re-reading the books...
And I believe NBC signed a deal to show the Potter movies once the deal with Freeform ends.

And I believe NBC signed a deal to show the Potter movies once the deal with Freeform ends.

And I believe that even includes the recently released and upcoming Fantastic Beasts films, doesn't it?

Potter will have staying power, and that it will be an iconic youth book to read or watch. And that in turn, will lead to more profit for NBCUniversal/Comcast, Universal Parks and Resorts, Warner Brothers, and J.K.

Reactions: Joel

They have Harry Potter Weekends on Freeform atleast once a month so the movies are still very much being circulated to the masses.

Google, y'all

NBCUniversal gets exclusive TV rights to Harry Potter films until 2025 - The Verge

The agreement will give NBCU on-air and digital rights to the Wizarding World properties, and cable TV rights (currently owned by Disney) for the eight Harry Potter films. The agreement spans from 2018 to 2025, and could be one of the biggest movie franchise deals ever, The Wall Street Journal reports.

Reactions: Nick
They have Harry Potter Weekends on Freeform atleast once a month so the movies are still very much being circulated to the masses.
And the wife and I watch it every month.

The longevity of the IP far surpasses anything else in the Studios, including ET and the Simpsons.

Might as well...

IU's stance on the MoM rumor

iStock_000016172223Small-451x300.jpg

Now, about this puzzle theater thingy, I for one don't get at it all. What does it do that's so amazing? So far, we have seating that comes together and then we have seating that spreads apart. Does the seating also tilt? Meanwhile what are we looking at on that stage that would amount to anything?

Please tell me what I have missed? Please tell me what I am missing?

Per the patent they also move vertical and potentially over each other.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Universal may be using all the Potter they can so they don't bring it to the next park. Isn't the revenue for WB based on admisssion based on parks Potter is in?

This may be for another thread, but what do you locals feel are must do attractions when you visit IOA or US? You know you hop over for lunch and then you ride a few rides. What is it you look forward to each time, right now in 2017 ?
We (me, wife, son 9) head to mummy, transformers, gringotts and RRR if lines not bad

IOA - Hulk, FJ, JP, Spiderman

all must dos.

Reactions: Mad Dog and Alicia
Might as well...

IU's stance on the MoM rumor

iStock_000016172223Small-451x300.jpg
God, I hate these nebulous hints. I'm sooo not good at them. Ok, here, let me try.

So we got some fire. Where there's smoke there's fire? Or Burn this place down? Maybe both. So my guess is FFL is "toast" either way (see what I did there? Clever, huh?) But the gas pump confuses me, but I think I got this one figured out. They are relocating the Speedway from behind Dragon Challenge to where FFL is.

Winning! :peace:

God, I hate these nebulous hints. I'm sooo not good at them. Ok, here, let me try.

So we got some fire. Where there's smoke there's fire? Or Burn this place down? Maybe both. So my guess is FFL is "toast" either way (see what I did there? Clever, huh?) But the gas pump confuses me, but I think I got this one figured out. They are relocating the Speedway from behind Dragon Challenge to where FFL is.

It's adding fuel to the fire Dave. Have you had your coffee yet this morning?:saywhat:;)

No, wait! "Burn the place down?" Fire. Fire burns. Mr. Burns.

The Simpsons Live is replacing Terminator!

Status
Not open for further replies.