Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

I would love to see the Universal monsters dark ride. I was hoping this was going to turn into a Walking Dead attraction like on the west coast.

When you look at this video of the Dynamic Theater from Screamscape it's funny that the theater is the same stage as their logo but also the same shape as the Terminator theater. Coincidence?

Anyway, I'm very excited.

They mentioned that the theater can be whatever shape for the attraction in particular, so it isn't just having to be that particular shape.

They mentioned that the theater can be whatever shape for the attraction in particular, so it isn't just having to be that particular shape.
I understand English quite well thank you, but I've never seen them build a ride in the shape of their logo. It's unusual but it fits Universal's theater form very well. I speculate they did that on purpose.

Whoever is running Dynamic's twitter page is definitely annoying Uni executives.

Real Talk:

Dynamic's twitter also hinted that Fallon would be a flying theater...and it totally isn't. I wouldn't take their Twitter activity with anything less than a big rock of salt.

Yeah, those Tweets almost scream more of a confirmation that Dynamic didn't get the job than they did. Cause if they did, the first Tweet would have got slapped down by Universal and there wouldn't be any future ones.

Yeah, those Tweets almost scream more of a confirmation that Dynamic didn't get the job than they did. Cause if they did, the first Tweet would have got slapped down by Universal and there wouldn't be any future ones.
I think they are just trolling us.

Of the 2 tweets, I believe one is and one isn't what we think they are. And the one they haven't tweeted about is.

I now believe Floo Network is SFX Coaster. So the Dueling Dragons tweet is trolling. And as of yet, no That doesn't mean that the T2 tweet is too.

I think they are just trolling us.

Of the 2 tweets, I believe one is and one isn't what we think they are. And the one they haven't tweeted about is.

I now believe Floo Network is SFX Coaster. So the Dueling Dragons tweet is trolling. And as of yet, no That doesn't mean that the T2 tweet is too.

So you think both expansions are coasters?

They'd be insane to make MoM another coaster. Literally 4/6 Potter rides would be coasters at that point. What Potter needs is a slower, atmospheric dark ride full of gorgeous sets that one can fully absorb, and that anyone can ride. WWoHP needs variety; not three indoor coasters, one very intense/thrilling dark ride, a kiddie coaster and a transportation system.