Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 27: When are You Going?

I'm a local AP for Universal Hollywood and their Frequent Fear pass, but my husband and I will be making our first trip to Orlando's Haunt Oct 13! We've been to USO before, so we do know our way around the parks, but it will be our first HHN there.

We already have RIP tickets. Is there anything we should know, or any tips? Is the Academy of Villains show included in RIP? And since we've been to Orlando last, Toothsome is new to us. Any tips on best times to go there?

We're old hat at USH HHN and most of the Haunts in California, but this will be a new experience for us, and looking very forward to it!

I'm a local AP for Universal Hollywood and their Frequent Fear pass, but my husband and I will be making our first trip to Orlando's Haunt Oct 13! We've been to USO before, so we do know our way around the parks, but it will be our first HHN there.

We already have RIP tickets. Is there anything we should know, or any tips? Is the Academy of Villains show included in RIP? And since we've been to Orlando last, Toothsome is new to us. Any tips on best times to go there?

We're old hat at USH HHN and most of the Haunts in California, but this will be a new experience for us, and looking very forward to it!
My advice is to get excited! I've been to one HHN in Hollywood, and, not to insult, but I think UO's HHN is just so much grander and elaborate thanks to the much larger space available (although no terror tram, which I did think was cool.) Plus, you can drink! :cheers:

The AoV show is on a stage near the entrance to Central Park, so anyone who has access to HHN (like with your RIP) can view it.

I think probably towards the end of October and then again on November 3rd. I am a total newbie to Horror Nights, so very excited for what is in store. My other half is positively terrified :lol:

For some odd reason, I tried to talk the family into skipping this year. They told me we have to go. We were planning for sept 21 to 24 methinks.

Currently, I still do not know. Our pet sitter is without power, still lots of chaos around here and I imagine on the drive up.

I guess there is still time for things to stabilize, but school is out this week and days missed last week...I just do not think going would be the best thing at this point in time...but then again, the family could use a vacation around now...silly choices to make.

Well was supposed to go next weekend but Irma changed plans for me. Now looking at going towards the end of the event over the weekend of Oct 28th.Sucks but such is life

Well was supposed to go next weekend but Irma changed plans for me. Now looking at going towards the end of the event over the weekend of Oct 28th.Sucks but such is life

Yeah, I'm still not sure what I want to do, Mother Nature has a way of turning life upside down for awhile, guess it is the cost of living in the tropics or something....I am a bit shocked at how few perishable goods my Target has been able to restock...at least most grocers have generators post Wilma, but it still seems like some things are not finding their way back down here, save the higher prices that supply/demand dictate.