Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion) | Page 113 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Painting of the RNRC building is finished:
rock-n-roller-coaster-gravity-09272017-2.jpg

rock-n-roller-coaster-gravity-09272017-3.jpg

PHOTOS: Repainting of Rock 'N' Roller Coaster Backstage Building Complete - Blog Mickey

I'm still unclear why they're building the new wardrobe building on what should be future attraction expansion space, but whatever.
They're going to tear the other one down... which is right next to Indy. There's room for a Major land there by doing this.

Reactions: belloq87
It looks like they opened up some of the street heading towards the SWGE entrance, is that new or part of the reveal of the new themed street?

ss 2017-10-02 at 11.25.21 AM.jpg

Reactions: Joel
It looks like they opened up some of the street heading towards the SWGE entrance, is that new or part of the reveal of the new themed street?

View attachment 5522

@AliciaStella already explained it

That said- thats a great arial shot. All the work behind those black walls are just dirt. Curious if they're gonna go tall trees on the tatoine trader side- it could certainly use it.

It also looks like they might drop those green/blue walls down in the next couple months and block off the "tunnel" entrance and put an access gate next to the old SoA facade.

Reactions: Joel
It also looks like they might drop those green/blue walls down in the next couple months and block off the "tunnel" entrance and put an access gate next to the old SoA facade.

That is where I was hoping they could start the trolley route from since that is an open BOH road already. But I also want them to utilize that corner façade with a real shop. I was hoping that was why they built that green/blue wall a little wonky to enclose that end of the street.

Since the Guardians coaster is so similar to RnR but with multiple launches and more elaborate, unless this ride is confirmed to have no inversions, I wonder if they want to phase out RnR and that rumor about it being turned into the Monsters Inc. door coaster might be true.