T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 52 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The map for Site B does have a dotted line around something that says "Nintendo".

My guy says it's Pokemon.

The Zelda plot is clearly zelda.
Hmm... do you mean that there's a "Nintendo" plot and a "Zelda" plot, or that there's just a "Nintendo" plot and one section of it is clearly Zelda?

Reactions: tankart150
Got to hit up the last showing of T2 today. It was fantastic! The audience was electric, and it was just an awesome showing of one of my favorite shows ever! I hope that all of you got to do the show at least one more time! I am so grateful that I got to be there for the last showing! If you are interested, you can read my full write up here Final Showing of Terminator 2: 3-D – Theme Park Blog

~Corey Mathery

Honestly, even though it's 21 years old, I have to say good riddance to the attraction." It's not a Universal IP, and it's being replaced by an actual Universal IP, which we should be happy about because of how there's too many popular attractions based on licensed IPs in Universal Studios right now. Universal needs to up Disney at its game if they want to be better by using its own IPs often instead of relying on others (unless they buy them out).

The map for Site B does have a dotted line around something that says "Nintendo".

My guy says it's Pokemon.

The Zelda plot is clearly zelda.

For Phase 2 or 3 hopefully.

T2: 3D had a great run, but I'm still bummed to see it go. I should be used to this feeling by this point, because Universal loves to remove attractions that I have a personal attachment to, but hopefully whatever ends up replacing it (be it Bond or something else) is worthy of filling T2's shoes. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Being optimistic is the only way to be honestly, but I feel ya! I am going to miss this show a lot!

Have they said what's replacing it?

Nothing official, just some rumors about either a James Bond or Jason Bourne themed attraction. So we will just have to wait and see what comes next. As long as its not Harry Potter, I am excited! Haha, I kid, but for real, me not being a Harry Potter fan, kind of hurts me lol.

Reactions: tankart150
Wait do you have a copy of this Site B map or are you just getting second hand info?

Everyone who has read The Lost World has a map of Site B.

islasornamap-1.jpg

From Stingray Tom & Parkscope.

To ask, are we going to create a new thread now? Or will this stay until a blog post is up? Because nothing was made by the blog about this closure (or atleast, it was going to be said).

Reactions: maroonmol