T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 59 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So if we go with what DH has rumored then the “Universal property” moniker is misnomer. It could easily be a Huayi Brothers Media Corp. IP...
I really don't think they would say based on a Universal IP just for the hell of it. I think they wanted Bond and it never materialized. In comes Bourne, a Universal property.

What other universal properties would be a good fit for a show in the Hollywood section of the park? Besides the rumored IPs.

I said Bond/Bourne. People doubted and wrote books. Disneyhead heard it's Bond. Now people still don't believe. So I'm done.
okp66FD.gif

;);)
Anyway....Either one would be cool. It's definitely something different. Although anyone else remember the james bond License to Thrill ride at the paramount parks? It was strange.

I really don't think they would say based on a Universal IP just for the hell of it. I think they wanted Bond and it never materialized. In comes Bourne, a Universal property.

Maybe it's giving an ultimatum that they're moving on with or without the IP and trying one last push to get it.

Bond will bring quite the merch money to Uni as well as a small niche of new people into the park and more attendance from the UK? I just hope this turns into an indoor water world stunt show that lasts 18 minutes and is a full story with little to no screens.

Reactions: Joel
It’s going to feature a Universal property till it doesn’t. The focus needs to be on action show.

Yes - I remember - had one here at Kings Dominion Virginia

The only attraction that ends with Bond seducing someone as your chairs go into the reset position. So weird.

Bond will bring quite the merch money to Uni as well as a small niche of new people into the park and more attendance from the UK? I just hope this turns into an indoor water world stunt show that lasts 18 minutes and is a full story with little to no screens.

Keep your expectations in check. This show will feature projections.

I said Bond/Bourne. People doubted and wrote books. Disneyhead heard it's Bond. Now people still don't believe. So I'm done.
And if it isn't Bond?

I believe it's Bond/Bourne, that's the only option that makes sense! :D
Hah- Actually, the sing idea was a really good one. The entirety of the Hollywood area is pretty forgettable. With KidZone closing, an Animated IP certainly would help.

Reactions: WebHead1138
Once Kidzone closes they should merge Hollywood and Production Central together. Just call the entire area Hollywood. Also, add ET to the Hollywood slot of attractions. While there at it change the name of World Expo to Alien Zone for MIB. Who thinks this is a good idea?

Anyway, is anyone excited for the idea of an upcoming Jason Bourne attraction? I don't really see it selling a lot of merch for Universal lol

Once Kidzone closes they should merge Hollywood and Production Central together. Just call the entire area Hollywood. Also, add ET to the Hollywood slot of attractions. While there at it change the name of World Expo to Alien Zone for MIB. Who thinks this is a good idea?

Anyway, is anyone excited for the idea of an upcoming Jason Bourne attraction? I don't really see it selling a lot of merch for Universal lol
That's why James Bond would be a better option. Also they could've waited for Terminator 6 to come out and update it then. In the meantime they could've grew balls and fixed the messed up 3D :)
If the theme ain't broke, don't fix ;)

Reactions: Mad Dog
And if it isn't Bond?

Hah- Actually, the sing idea was a really good one. The entirety of the Hollywood area is pretty forgettable. With KidZone closing, an Animated IP certainly would help.
But there's too many kiddie cartoons in USF! We need to balance it out with things like Bond, Terminator, Back to the Future, or Star Trek or Alien :)

But there's too many kiddie cartoons in USF! We need to balance it out with things like Bond, Terminator, Back to the Future, or Star Trek or Alien :)
Like what? Despicable Me... Simpsons... and Shrek, which is soon to be replaced with Pets. KidZone is about to die as well so it doesn't count. If anything, USF, needs more "kiddie cartoons" to go along with the "adult" properties like Fallon, Mummy, Transformers, F&F, Potter, and MIB.

Reactions: Andysol
Yet. ;)

Bourne is still a mind-numbingly dumb decision. Would be Universal's version of Pandora (albeit on an extremely lower scale) if they did it. BTW the T2 facade seems to be staying. I could walk up to it and everything.

Energy just had a sign for the first few weeks. Until they need to (if they do) they wont touch the outside or build walls.

Reactions: tankart150