You Know You’re a UOAP Holder When.... | Inside Universal Forums

You Know You’re a UOAP Holder When....

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Feb 15, 2012
Blowing up twitter so might as well put it here for those to check out. Play the “name the actor” game!

I’ll get the easy one out of the way first: Jason and PJ as the main two dudes/cover image. Aka Bill & Ted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blowing up twitter so might as well put it here for those to check out. Play the “name the actor” game!

I’ll get the easy one out of the way first: Jason and PJ as the main two dudes/cover image. Aka Bill & Ted.
The woman that played Chance was in it..not sure of her name

This is hilarious and made me smile

I'm a Hollywood guy, so not all of it applies to me... but enough does to make it amusing.

Is that T2:3D they're lip sycning? And I don't get the car covered in stickers joke at the end. Anyone want to explain to a West Coaster?

The rest of it is pretty, pardon the pun, universal.

Reactions: JoeCamel
I'm a Hollywood guy, so not all of it applies to me... but enough does to make it amusing.

Is that T2:3D they're lip sycning? And I don't get the car covered in stickers joke at the end. Anyone want to explain to a West Coaster?

I’m not really sure...I can say that most cars down here (200 miles south of Orlando) have Disney AP magnets on their cars (they were giving out the last year I had a Disney AP...maybe 5 to 6 years back.

UNI sent one out when they finally came up with that UOAP design...plastic passes and such...not sure I get IT, but I imagine it is some sort of parady on the look of the cars of some of the Disney families that show their loyalties.

They are at the make up show when they lip synch. Classic show! The magnets are an AP gift. WDW started a few years earlier when they cared.
(BTW the UOAP magnet is not very magnetic, mine lives on my fridge. WDW is better)

Reactions: Frank Drackman
They are at the make up show when they lip synch. Classic show! The magnets are an AP gift. WDW started a few years earlier when they cared.
(BTW the UOAP magnet is not very magnetic, mine lives on my fridge. WDW is better)
It’s been on my car for over a year.

They also recently updated those magnets with rounded edges and the new UOR logo.

Reactions: JoeCamel
It’s been on my car for over a year.

They also recently updated those magnets with rounded edges and the new UOR logo.
My first year mag slid down so maybe I have less steel in the trunk than you do. I'll have to check the new ones when I decide to reup.