Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 64 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Teardown, especially like this, is quicker that building.

That said, the Gringotts showbuilding actually began to go up about 8 months after the original closure of Jaws; so I would assume if we go by that and that foundations are rather fast to be done, we could see it by possibly April/May (or if they are going on a Skull Island Timetable, perhaps by January).

Reactions: fryoj
That said, the Gringotts showbuilding actually began to go up about 8 months after the original closure of Jaws; so I would assume if we go by that and that foundations are rather fast to be done, we could see it by possibly April/May (or if they are going on a Skull Island Timetable, perhaps by January).
Looking forward to the drones til it gets enclosed.

I would think it would think it would be the earlier time line. Jaws, required a lot more effort to clear the area. This shouldn't take long to get it started.

Um, maybe, but we must remember that UOR now has some kind of task force to stop it. Which begs the question, how does one grab control of a drone safely and force it to ground?
They’re using EMP guns to shoot down drones in some places. The only thing is it falls to the ground out of anyone’s control.

In something to note, Screamscape has mentioned that the castle Queue will be staying for the replacement, and that they indicated that it'd be a launch coaster of some kind.
Really don't see any way the castle stays. Makes no sense in the setting of the Forbidden Forest.

Status
Not open for further replies.