Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

USH Holidays 2017

i looking forward to it because they are trying new things hope at least for Christmas and New Year's they have fireworks for the Hogwarts castle light show.

From IU's new photo update.

IMG_9728-696x464.jpg

IMG_9738-696x464.jpg

I've gotten word that they have actually been testing the new lighting for a little bit now; and that I am not going to be surprised if more lighting starts to be set up in the park.

Mike was in the park for Horror Nights last night. They've also been testing castle lighting/spotlights around midnight during the week.

The split second shot of the village at the beginning of the commercial is Hogsmeade in Hollywood (or I guess it could be Japan). You can see the Ollivanders storefront and wand experience entrance that is different from the one in Orlando.

they are probably gonna top this off with something cuz the nighttime lights was missing something of a magical moment you feel after and it wasn't quite doing it