Nintendo Switch | Page 39 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Switch

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Walked into the Target near my Mother's house on Sat and they had 21 Super NES mini in stock. There was a one per purchase limit so U had to walk in and out a few times to cover my Christmas needs. I had already grabbed up a Switch and another base.

Pretty much everything g ninteno is 'gettable' right now. If I was a low life ebay resale scumbucket, I would have loaded up on all of them, especially the 2ds, 2dsxl, and 3dsxls. They'll be mere vapors come mid November along with anything switch.
Still haven't seen any SNES minis come back to Walmart yet. Haven't checked anywhere else though. Good thing I already got mine.

Ebay has been flooed with knockoff NES Classic Minis now. I am shocked Nintendo hasn't said anything publically. They state they will re release the NES Classic Mini next summer, I wonder if it will come with more pre loaded games.

And they've just finally caught up to demand in terms of production. Today saw a case full of them at Target and have seen a few in Walmarts while shopping.
Understandable as at first they were being conservative coming off the Wii U.
Considering Mario Odyssey is coming out in 5 days (midnight release man), I would say the amount of switches in stores may drop a bit. ;):tongue:
Got Thursday (midnight launch), Friday, and Saturday off work just for it :whoo:

As something to note, a recent interview from GameFreak indicated that they have reached the limits of the Nintendo3DS altogether.

Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon are the 'culmination' of Game Freak's work on 3DS

If that implies anything, I would think that the Pokemon game for the Switch (which I have to bet will come next year) will be GenVIII.
And yet some people around the Internet still believe Nintendo’s words that the 3DS is sticking around lol.

Pokémon is usually the last big game Nintendo themselves puts on their handhelds so after US & UM, nothing more that’s major.

And yet some people around the Internet still believe Nintendo’s words that the 3DS is sticking around lol.

I do believe that the 3DS is sticking around...until Mid-2018.

The Switch has more to offer on not only a portable market, but an international market. And that I have to think especially with the sales from Japan and other foreign markets, we should expect a lot of Japanese developmental companies like Capcom, Atlus, Namco, and more to start pouring money into developing games for the console.

Reactions: Mike S
I do believe that the 3DS is sticking around...until Mid-2018.
I’m actually going to say 2019 will be when it’s finally discontinued. It’ll coax through next year on whatever third party games are still coming and then sales will reach a point where the Switch totally replaces it. 2019 will also be when Pokémon likely hits. Same thing from GBA to DS.
The Switch has more to offer on not only a portable market, but an international market. And that I have to think especially with the sales from Japan and other foreign markets, we should expect a lot of Japanese developmental companies like Capcom, Atlus, Namco, and more to start pouring money into developing games for the console.
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh, not so much. All they’ve done are “test games,” in their own words, and won’t even localize Monster Hunter XX.

I freaking hate YouTube. Of course someone put up a video of the final battle in Odyssey with an unavoidable spoiler in the thumbnail. I was doing so well trying to avoid this stuff too. I even messed up by going into the comments :(

I freaking hate YouTube. Of course someone put up a video of the final battle in Odyssey with an unavoidable spoiler in the thumbnail. I was doing so well trying to avoid this stuff too. I even messed up by going into the comments :(

It's a shame, and that I do expect there may be a little bit of fallout of embargo's being broken to those who did that.

That said, there are a few major spoilers that are going to be interesting to see how people react.

I think I may be making a post about something on Friday, once proper footage comes in of a few things. But things are out there, and that it's interesting things nevertheless.

Reactions: Mike S
It's a shame, and that I do expect there may be a little bit of fallout of embargo's being broken to those who did that.

That said, there are a few major spoilers that are going to be interesting to see how people react.

I think I may be making a post about something on Friday, once proper footage comes in of a few things. But things are out there, and that it's interesting things nevertheless.
Start a new thread please.