Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
In theory, the castle overlay would not stay... just the building. Mind you, I ain’t putting stock in anything screamscape says.
That makes sense, the queue is ginormous..No reason to rip it out and build a new one

Also, this means we know where the entrance will be ;)

That makes sense, the queue is ginormous..No reason to rip it out and build a new one

Also, this means we know where the entrance will be ;)
Well, with Hagrid's hut where it is between Hippogriff and here, I imagine the ride entrance would still wind passed it again. Since it's supposed to be on the edge of the forest anyways.

A launch coaster... perhaps an exact copy of the mummy ride track and layout...such a Comcast/Universal move.

sorry if I sound bitter lately...
Not sure if this post is based on insider knowledge, but if it is, I can totally see the Forbidden Forest setting look and feel like Verbolten. While you’re zooming through the dark, they could have some AAs with the creatures.

Where you would dip into the “lave pit” and move slowly to the station is where I can see a giant AA of some sort.

It's like $25 to rent a cheap copter around here and they run deals where it's only 15 sometimes... and he has all kinds of cash to blow.

If I am not mistaken, Bio has contributed to Attractions, from what I believe.

You don't have to be egotistical in what you say, and that people will have select jobs for the right reasons.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.