Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

Ha Ha! Sitting next to cases marked HP? They really wanted you to spiel that?

View attachment 5589
Yup. We have a book given to us called "protecting the brand" that tells us what to say and what not. If someone asks if that's Hedwig the answer is "no, just one thet looks like it". There's even a stock answer for what butter beer tastes like (I'd havre to look it up, I think something like ginger snaps or something). And that was the ONLY was we were allowed to describe it. Its quite a book (plus a seperate 8-hour class)

Yup. We have a book given to us called "protecting the brand" that tells us what to say and what not. If someone asks if that's Hedwig the answer is "no, just one thet looks like it". There's even a stock answer for what butter beer tastes like (I'd havre to look it up, I think something like ginger snaps or something). And that was the ONLY was we were allowed to describe it. Its quite a book (plus a seperate 8-hour class)
Care to PM me the book? I won't share it :)

"Reminiscent of butterscotch and shortbread cookies."

Let me guess, they are just going to leave it like that

Oh, it was once so ugly with just steel and cables. See:

D3bpDdC.jpg

:saywhat: