Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion) | Page 114 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The WDW Twitter has been active with ToT lately. I don’t if it’s because of Halloween or if they intend on doing something with it.
They usually pick an attraction, shop, or restaurant each day to highlight over multiple tweets. Today was ToT likely due to Halloween like you said. I like when they reveal little bits of trivia about rides like that, but it usually doesn't mean anything.

They usually pick an attraction, shop, or restaurant each day to highlight over multiple tweets. Today was ToT likely due to Halloween like you said. I like when they reveal little bits of trivia about rides like that, but it usually doesn't mean anything.

This hasnt been a one day thing, past few weeks now.

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but DHS' Christmas Tree will be going in the center of Echo Lake, which is why they are currently doing a refurbishment on the area. Expect the tree to go up stupid soon.

Reactions: Jones14
This is interesting...

paradise-pier-billboard-hollywood-studios-10172017-1.jpg

PHOTO: Paradise Pier Billboard Appears on Sunset Boulevard - Blog Mickey

Reactions: Ashhanbre
Disney loves serving us nostalgia after closing or retheming things... but for this one the body isn't even cold yet.