Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Aventura Hotel

We stayed at Sapphire Falls and just walked back through the CB exit after hearing from everyone here how bad that is. Plead the 5th on whether we used the pedestrian bridge :whistle:

That sounds better than when we stayed at SF, went downstairs and walked a bit...got trapped (no more safe walking areas) around the convention center. It would have been quicker if we had just walked over to RP’s VB pickup...or if we had just been smart enough to go the the third floor (maybe 4th) floor (lobby) exit in the first place....but construction will be done at some point and the walk will be easier from these two than the CB walk on the other side of the street!

That sounds better than when we stayed at SF, went downstairs and walked a bit...got trapped (no more safe walking areas) around the convention center. It would have been quicker if we had just walked over to RP’s VB pickup...or if we had just been smart enough to go the the third floor (maybe 4th) floor (lobby) exit in the first place....but construction will be done at some point and the walk will be easier from these two than the CB walk on the other side of the street!
Soon you will need a spreadsheet to decide where to stay. price, EP, VB access, water taxi, CW access, which park to be close to, onsite restaurants, theme, etc, etc.

Soon you will need a spreadsheet to decide where to stay. price, EP, VB access, water taxi, CW access, which park to be close to, onsite restaurants, theme, etc, etc.

lol! Now i'm going to have to learn pivot tables... :bonk:

#thanksUni ;)

Universal Orlando shared a few more details about the room design for the Aventura Hotel, which opens August 2018.
Universal Orlando reveals closer look at Aventura Hotel guest rooms | Inside Universal

:ack:

Too many wood colors that are that are not complimentary and a complete lack of wall art.

It's like the world's cheapest corporate wholesale desk "workstation" piece atop some halfway decent flooring and then they forgot to decorate the rest of the room.

I like it for what it's supposed to be. Could not give less of a crap for decor. It's a room I pass out in after too much horrah. Price is really good too.

Better yet, stay there for 15 days and drive up to Disney for 10. Entrance ramp to I4 is right there and the drive to WDW is about 15-20 minutes.

It really comes down to if Disney Dining is available again as I think that justifies the cost. The amount of days might vary but I want to give it a shot.

I had planned on skipping next year and returning in 2019 for Star Wars but I think I'll do California and Vegas then and get the best of both worlds.