Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
There really isn't a nicer sit down Potter restaurant...I'd like to see one akin to Confisco's or Lombard's
The only restaurant concept left would be the Great Hall. It could be a sit-down restaurant, but it definitely wouldn't be a traditional sit-down restaurant. For one thing, everybody would be sitting at long tables, which may not be the vibe some are looking for.

The only restaurant concept left would be the Great Hall. It could be a sit-down restaurant, but it definitely wouldn't be a traditional sit-down restaurant. For one thing, everybody would be sitting at long tables, which may not be the vibe some are looking for.
Meh, they could fudge it a bit...I really would like to see something like Beauty and the Beast restaurant..

Not quite.. I did some sleuthing.

Except with good food

When Be Our Guest opened the food was good - guests ruined it.

Anywho.. about the sleuthing: In cannon in Hogsmeade there's 3 broomsticks, Hog's Head, and Madame Puddifoot's. Hog's Head is supposed to be a full bar/tavern. So they could remove the little bar or rename the one at 3 Broomsticks and make a full size Hog's Head. Also, Pudifoot's, which is more a whimsical sweetshop with cakes and such.

Not quite.. I did some sleuthing.

When Be Our Guest opened the food was good - guests ruined it.

Anywho.. about the sleuthing: In cannon in Hogsmeade there's 3 broomsticks, Hog's Head, and Madame Puddifoot's. Hog's Head is supposed to be a full bar/tavern. So they could remove the little bar or rename the one at 3 Broomsticks and make a full size Hog's Head. Also, Pudifoot's, which is more a whimsical sweetshop with cakes and such.
That's a good call. Honestly, there's been so much hype around a Great Hall restaurant (mostly from a Mr. Hill) that I figured Universal wouldn't deal with any other dining concepts. Plus, the Great Hall is the most iconic dining place in Potter cannon by far.

That's a good call. Honestly, there's been so much hype around a Great Hall restaurant (mostly from a Mr. Hill) that I figured Universal wouldn't deal with any other dining concepts. Plus, the Great Hall is the most iconic dining place in Potter cannon by far.
Dats wut I'm sayin cuz...

I certainly think a food option is coming to this new expansion, but it will probably not be anything more than a smaller store

Daddy wants his Great Hall

Except with good food
I made a reservation for five years from now...should I cancel?

Meh, they could fudge it a bit...I really would like to see something like Beauty and the Beast restaurant..
Realy? Are you serious?! The whole "look this is the Beasts castle and his bestial lover who can't pay the bill so they converted it into a restaurant" doesn't make sense to me.
If they do they Great Dining Hall it needs to be like the movie and/or the books. Not a cheap theme park-ified version.

If they do they Great Dining Hall it needs to be like the movie and/or the books. Not a cheap theme park-ified version.

If we have to wait for the tech that allows them to make the food come through the table, we may be waiting a while.

If we have to wait for the tech that allows them to make the food come through the table, we may be waiting a while.

You just need a basket full of socks and a note from Hermione telling the elves to take the day off in celebration of some wizard games holiday as part of SPEW (that was the name of her silly house elf plan, no?)

Voila. You have waiters and waitresses to compensate for the lack of elves.

Status
Not open for further replies.