Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Then food for thought, what if that area is used for make-up for the actors of the scarezone that goes through San Francisco?
Possible, but their makeup area isn't too far away, from F&F currently. It's right behind Mummy.

This would certainly move it closer, but makeup is mostly just needed at the beginning of the day and they like to keep makeup somewhat close to the break space.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
For a potential Stranger Things house you have to think they'll just focus on seasons 1 & 2, right?

Season 3 would come out during the run, but that didn't work well with Insidious 4 and people would also be pissed about spoilers I'd think.

For a potential Stranger Things house you have to think they'll just focus on seasons 1 & 2, right?

Season 3 would come out during the run, but that didn't work well with Insidious 4 and people would also be pissed about spoilers I'd think.

Most likely it’ll be just ST 1 & 2, with maybe a preview of the season 3 monster(s). If we get the Stranger Things house I’m just curious about how the Mind Flayer/Shadow Monster is gonna be done

Does the Shrek theatre have a slopes floor? I haven’t seen that show in forever (don’t plan to), so it’s an interesting place for a house.

There was more.

Whatever. It’s too early for this poop.

To say this, Hollywood right now is at the better area of speculation, from all of what John has been doing on his side, and that how a possible change-up may affect Hollywood a bit for next year. Orlando? I don't see the big need to be talking about that one just yet.

This is what i dont get
Since they are doing classic movie houses like shining and american werewolf and Texas chainsaw etc,
Why cant they make a faithful adaptation of child's play like they did american werewolf in london but using puppets or robots for the chucky dolls ?
Im getting tired of seeing adults dressing as chucky and never getting a proper chucky house.

With It and Stranger Things, I wonder how many short actors would be necessary. I would be skeptical of both being there since they’re so thematically similar, but I guess that hasn’t stopped them in the past (Evil Dead and Cabin in the Woods).

^I love Supernatural...the first five seasons that is. Somehow barely anyone knew about it during its heyday. I’m very glad that people who still watch it enjoy it, of course, but I quit watching years ago. It just seems to be very repetitive at this point. How many times now have they died and come back?