Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Will my tickets still be valid?

Jul 10, 2017
Hello! I have tickets that I used back during the summer. I only used these tickets for three days, but when I read the terms and conditions for my tickets, it remained unclear as to whether or not I would be able to use them. It's before May 2018, but it has been way past 7 consecutive days, so I'm not sure.

Here are the terms and conditions for the ticket if you're not versed in this:

I'm going again in December so I have plenty of time to re-buy tickets, if need be.

Hello! I have tickets that I used back during the summer. I only used these tickets for three days, but when I read the terms and conditions for my tickets, it remained unclear as to whether or not I would be able to use them. It's before May 2018, but it has been way past 7 consecutive days, so I'm not sure.

Here are the terms and conditions for the ticket if you're not versed in this:

I'm going again in December so I have plenty of time to re-buy tickets, if need be.

Pretty clear that it has to be used within 7 consecutive days. The May 2018 date is there only if you haven't used it at all by then.

Pretty clear that it has to be used within 7 consecutive days. The May 2018 date is there only if you haven't used it at all by then.

Correct. That time frame is your window to begin usage of the ticket. Once you enter the park for the first time, you then must use all of your days within the next seven days.

It's free. There's nothing to refund lol.

Sorry, I am a sarcastic SOB. Anyway, I said in this case as I figured they would not mind giving you a refund of $0.

But realistically, they only give you that 7 days from first use window as the offer is an attempt to keep you around their property while on vacation....as someone mentioned, anyone who visits often would be best served with an AP...the ticket here looks to be a way to try and get four days out of someone that only wanted two days....