This Just In - Current USH Happenings | Page 46 | Inside Universal Forums

This Just In - Current USH Happenings

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Theoretically one large soundstage could hold more than one shoot. But it wouldn't be practical. While recording audio silence is essential so the other unit in there would have to stop what they are doing.

Theoretically one large soundstage could hold more than one shoot. But it wouldn't be practical. While recording audio silence is essential so the other unit in there would have to stop what they are doing.
Unless he means after one is wrapped then the other comes in, there’s no way they would go at the same time. Those mics they use are super sensitive and can even pick up the trampoline audio outside even with all the doors closed. I worked with boom mics, they’re super sensitive.

No way would they have two productions going on simultaneously...unless they wanted to film the Artist 2 there but even then they could pick upfootsteps and miscellaneous sound on the next set. Not practical.

Anyone think Universal may announce a hotel sooner than later following Disneyland's hotel announcement? I would hope that Universal would want a hotel up and running in time for SNW.

remove their version of ca neighbor pass with this as a replacement

Not sure what to think of this, on one hand a lot less black out dates but only 3 visits. The other pass I think had 219 days available, but black out dates were pretty bad. They also extended the use by date for the Gold pass to 5/24/18.

Gold pass on Costco remains at $199.99
https://www.costco.com/Universal-Studios-Hollywood-Gold-Annual-Pass-eTicket,-California.product.100310884.html

The prior pass they had, which was equivalent to the California pass, but a full year instead of 10 months from first use was $129.99 but they dropped it to $119.99, which is the same price as this new 3 day pass.
Thanks. I was just curious as to the price since I remembered all the changes, and chaos, that occurred with passes after Potter debuted.

Last edited:
Reactions: tankart150