T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 69 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So guys I went to Universal Studios today. I spoke to a security guard and he told me that the replacement is Jason Bourne. He told me without hesitation which shocked me. I then continued to ask him why he is so sure on this. He claims that he's been inside the former T2 theater recently and he spoke with one of the construction workers. The construction worker said that its indeed Bourne. Then the security guard tells me that I didn't hear that from him lol He laughed and then I went to the prop shop lol What do you guys think of this? Think he was lying?

So guys I went to Universal Studios today. I spoke to a security guard and he told me that the replacement is Jason Bourne. He told me without hesitation which shocked me. I then continued to ask him why he is so sure on this. He claims that he's been inside the former T2 theater recently and he spoke with one of the construction workers. The construction worker said that its indeed Bourne. Then the security guard tells me that I didn't hear that from him lol He laughed and then I went to the prop shop lol What do you guys think of this? Think he was lying?
Sure, yeah. What those in the know have been saying all along.

So guys I went to Universal Studios today... What do you guys think of this? Think he was lying?

I would just take it as a possibility. Perhaps he was telling you the truth but that doesn’t make it necessarily true. We would have to know who the construction worker is and why they might know anything.

The best insight often comes from those who are high up on a project.

He is now on IU looking to see if his rumors he spreads are showing up.

Did my Atomic Blonde question cause some wild tangent? Why was it deleted? I was just offering up a spy thriller alternative to Bourne that belongs to Universal and may have franchise potential as a possible replacement.

A security guard at a construction site and was just told straight up Bourne? Weird

Did my Atomic Blonde question cause some wild tangent? Why was it deleted? I was just offering up a spy thriller alternative to Bourne that belongs to Universal and may have franchise potential as a possible replacement.
Atomic Blonde wasn't really a huge grosser. IIRC it didn't even hit 60 million in the states.

just remembered universal owns hell boy and there is a new hell boy movie coming out.

The new Hellboy movie is Lionsgate, not Universal

It's barely two months since it closed and Universal has yet to decide which of its IP to use for the attraction. They're still in the planning stage what to do with some attractions.

They decided.