Hall of Presidents | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Hall of Presidents

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are these current rumors?
Protective screen that will be dropped over the Prez. To protect objects being thrown at them and at least temp. A guard located in the corner to quell any unruly people

Yes we have come to this

Reactions: Joel
I will be one of the boo-ers as long as that doesn't justify a ban..

Personally I hope someone who hates Disney and hates trump does something to his AA.. I would never wish harm on an actual human being but an AA? go for it.

..and I'm done with politics before I get in trouble

Do you also root for the people who scratch their names in the walls of queue buildings? Destruction of property is destruction of property.

Therefore Disney has to take full responsibility of any incident. You can't place a doggy treat on a dog's nose and then punish him for eating it. So banning people for this, sounds to me like a cake lawsuit.

The lawyer who takes the case of a person banned from Disney property for defacing park property is only doing it for publicity. Theres no court where they win that case.

HoP is all about history with little to no politics. I'm sure there are no politics in this new version. You can't rewrite history the way you want it and Disney knows that.

Destroying Trump's AA will only close the attraction for a longer period of time. Plus, in 20 years if this show still continues on, Trump will still be there in the background.

Reactions: Andysol
We locked the last thread because of arguments, so please keep this civil and refurbishment focused. Once we know more of the new show we'll open the other thread.

Looked to see if this person is reliable, but from what it seems; he has posted little tidbits in the past about things in particular that I am just going to plop it here (as the HOP thread closed).

From Repentant Orc, HoP is getting reconfigured from scratch, and a Heavy IP will take it over.

There's no basis for this rumor.

Toughen up buttercups.

This is unnecessary, stop this.

Protective screen that will be dropped over the Prez. To protect objects being thrown at them and at least temp. A guard located in the corner to quell any unruly people

Without specifics, source on this? Or am I missing sarcasm? (As often happens online.)

Do you also root for the people who scratch their names in the walls of queue buildings? Destruction of property is destruction of property.

Nope, hate that. Including gum on on thunder mountain. It's just this one, very specific instance that would be very extremely gratifying. Not the actual destruction of property, but the rant the senile Twitler in Chief would give post mortem.

Reactions: alias8703
Nope, hate that. Including gum on on thunder mountain. It's just this one, very specific instance that would be very extremely gratifying. Not the actual destruction of property, but the rant the senile Twitler in Chief would give post mortem.

And it would cost Disney money which ultimately gets passed on to everyone and probably shuts down the attraction for a while which leads to longer lines elsewhere. If you get enough pleasure out of twitter rants to justify that, I don't know what else to say.

Reactions: Andysol
And it would cost Disney money which ultimately gets passed on to everyone and probably shuts down the attraction for a while which leads to longer lines elsewhere. If you get enough pleasure out of twitter rants to justify that, I don't know what else to say.

:popcorn:

Without specifics, source on this? Or am I missing sarcasm? (As often happens online.)

Sarcasm it is not.... There are several security possibilities that have been discussed and these are two that have been mentioned

Although unclear, I see a mesh screen similar to the ones on HM as most likely

Reactions: SeventyOne
tumblr_owt989UIzz1rawb5do1_500.gif

More rumors HoP opening this month:

I am atleast interested to hear the outcome of the speech, along with the look of the animatronic and how WDI does it.

One thing I am interested, is the operational side of things. Most likely security will be doubled in HoP, but I have to wonder what changes could they make so the guests are as far away from the animatronics as god forbid possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.