Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

Clever way to hype up a trailer! Instead of doing the typical, trailer tease, they actually got creative.

Whatever happened to just releasing a trailer?

Any time I see this much work before a movie is released, it makes me think the movie is going to suck.

Any time I see this much work before a movie is released, it makes me think the movie is going to suck.

Its the 25th anniversary of Jurassic Park thats why they are going big as possible and why they worked their butts off for it to ensure the movie comes out next year. These trailers are just part of it.

First Wave of Merchandise for Jurassic Park’s 25th Anniversary Announced by Universal – LEGO Included. – The Brick Show

Most tentpole films these days release a teaser for the trailer now. This just happens to be far more creative with many throwbacks to the old films.

It'd be cool if they could bring in the Jurassic World exhibition to promote the movie and add capacity to the park during the busy summer season.

tenor.gif

I guess that answers what the roller coaster rig shown a while back was. A track to simulate a Gyrosphere falling off something.