Hall of Presidents | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Hall of Presidents

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who don't approve of Trump, there is a better way to boycott or protest instead of boo-ing an AA, it's called not attending the attraction. I know I won't be going to the HoP until Donny isn't President anymore. Another option is watching up until he stands to speak, and then quietly leave the theater.

And interrupt the show for those sitting behind you when you stand up? Protesting an attraction at a theme park is just eye rolling to me on many levels, but doing so in a way that interferes with other people's experience is just self-centered. Skipping the attraction in protest or protesting in some way that doesn't affect others is fine. No need to interfere in someone else's vacation.

Reactions: Andysol
Things have sort of gone silent on when this will open. I wouldn't count on it opening tomorrow, but I do suspect that it could open just about any day at this point.

All the CMs on the Hub, you don't think someone's going to jump at the chance to be first? (Or collect a payday from a blogger so they can be first?)

I agree I don't think it gets even a blog post of official coverage, but enough people will know that someone will blab.

All the CMs on the Hub, you don't think someone's going to jump at the chance to be first? (Or collect a payday from a blogger so they can be first?)

I agree I don't think it gets even a blog post of official coverage, but enough people will know that someone will blab.

Hub is how it’ll be leaked for sure. Even if it’s “just” 24 hours out.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Status
Not open for further replies.