Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

CityWalk Orlando Updates & Changes General Thread

That seems a lot like of indoor seating for such a small area
FWIW, I’ve been to the Voodoo in Austin before. There was a lot of seating, especially when you consider that it was a donut place. I think it’s because they cater towards the late-night crowd and they need a lot of indoor room so the lines don’t overflow onto the street.

There wasn’t many (if any) booths. Longer tables, lots of chairs and decently compressed. Would’ve felt very crowded if it was full at the time.

Last edited:
Where abouts is the Voodoo Doughnuts location?

Also, what are the chances of this being open by September? Looking back at Toothsome, it was announced in March and opened only 6 months later.

What was there before?

I believe it was a Volcom store.
Element
element.jpg

Could be a subtle hint by the author:

Doug Boemler Wareing
Currently embedded as Manager, Content Strategy and Development at Universal Orlando Resort. Likes doughnuts way too much. If you like the occasional behind-the-scenes tweet, follow him @DougDubsUOR.

Sometimes a goofy aside is just a goofy aside.

Plus I looked at the Wayback Machine and he's had that line in there since 2014.