Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi

It might be my fav. If not after 5 once I come down from the high. It is different and has one thread that I would say could have been cut/reworked.

I think it will be one of those movies where some will love it, others will be ho hum about it and then there will be people who hate it.

It’s fine?

I guess.

I am disappointed.
I agree.

I wasn't expecting to say this going in, but I think I liked TFA better than TLJ. Granted I did truly like TFA.

The fact that Snoke died so easily was a bit disappointing. It felt like he was turning into the real villain of this trilogy and with the flicker of a lightsaber, gone.

Well, that film was disappointing.

Whats the point of Finn anymore? Like his role was entire pointless.
It was different than we're used to from a Star Wars film. I'm seeing it again on Saturday and probably at least one more time after that. I really need another viewing before I fully judge.
I wouldn't have minded if Rose hadn't saved him. Leia going all Superman was definitely weird, though.

It was different than we're used to from a Star Wars film. I'm seeing it again on Saturday and probably at least one more time after that. I really need another viewing before I fully judge.
I wouldn't have minded if Rose hadn't saved him. Leia going all Superman was definitely weird, though.

I think someone said it best when they said they MCU'd Star Wars.

I think someone said it best when they said they MCU'd Star Wars.
I mean I can see where someone could say that. There's lots of people that really loved this movie though.

This is almost a strict love it or hate it movie. There is very little inbetween, imo.