Star Wars: The Last Jedi | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: The Last Jedi

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It might be my fav. If not after 5 once I come down from the high. It is different and has one thread that I would say could have been cut/reworked.

Reactions: LieutLaww
I think it will be one of those movies where some will love it, others will be ho hum about it and then there will be people who hate it.

Reactions: jtsalien
It’s fine?

I guess.

I am disappointed.
I agree.

I wasn't expecting to say this going in, but I think I liked TFA better than TLJ. Granted I did truly like TFA.

The fact that Snoke died so easily was a bit disappointing. It felt like he was turning into the real villain of this trilogy and with the flicker of a lightsaber, gone.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Well, that film was disappointing.

Whats the point of Finn anymore? Like his role was entire pointless.
It was different than we're used to from a Star Wars film. I'm seeing it again on Saturday and probably at least one more time after that. I really need another viewing before I fully judge.
I wouldn't have minded if Rose hadn't saved him. Leia going all Superman was definitely weird, though.

It was different than we're used to from a Star Wars film. I'm seeing it again on Saturday and probably at least one more time after that. I really need another viewing before I fully judge.
I wouldn't have minded if Rose hadn't saved him. Leia going all Superman was definitely weird, though.

I think someone said it best when they said they MCU'd Star Wars.

I think someone said it best when they said they MCU'd Star Wars.
I mean I can see where someone could say that. There's lots of people that really loved this movie though.

This is almost a strict love it or hate it movie. There is very little inbetween, imo.