Aventura Hotel | Page 30 | Inside Universal Forums

Aventura Hotel

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Might manage a cheeky pint if our times allow

I didn't want to risk waiting, its only by chance I checked the other day but once I saw how tight availability was looking I decided to pull the trigger and booked it Danno.

I will be more than up for a pint, mate. :cheers:

Who did you book through?

Reactions: UK-Trigg
Ebookers, no CC fees

13% cashback via quidco. hit me up if you havent used it before ill talk you through it and get us a bonus ;)

Reactions: Scott W.
Ebookers, no CC fees

13% cashback via quidco. hit me up if you havent used it before ill talk you through it and get us a bonus ;)

Never looked on ebookers before but some great deals to be had. Looking at 7th to 23rd flying with Thomas Cook and staying at Aventura for a little over £1200 each. Plus the $100 dining credit and cash back too if that works.

Looks like I'll have some extra cash in my pocket to buy you and your mrs a pint or 4 in that rooftop bar :thumbsup:

Reactions: UK-Trigg
Never looked on ebookers before but some great deals to be had. Looking at 7th to 23rd flying with Thomas Cook and staying at Aventura for a little over £1200 each. Plus the $100 dining
credit and cash back too if that works.

Looks like I'll have some extra cash in my pocket to buy you and your mrs a pint or 4 in that rooftop bar :thumbsup:
Can you split the hotel into two bookings of at least 4 nights each and collect two credits? Did that for SF last year. Almost couldn't spend it all

Never looked on ebookers before but some great deals to be had. Looking at 7th to 23rd flying with Thomas Cook and staying at Aventura for a little over £1200 each. Plus the $100 dining credit and cash back too if that works.

I'll drink to that :)

Cash back will work but wont be paid until after you have completed your stay. I just booked 5 hotels with Ebookers (via Quidco) including Aventura, total cashback £220.

Maybe the beers should on me :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::)

Reactions: Disneyhead
I wonder if the rooms will be significantly more expensive up higher...Or if they will just be reserved for special suites...Anyone know?

Hope they don't replace Aventura's rooftop bar with a landing pad for Uber Air flying taxis!? Perfect location. Image from YouTube video
IMG_9078.PNG

Granted this is concept art but looks like it’s outside.

View attachment 5871
I agree. Usually Universal's concept art is pretty accurate and maybe the main room will be on the extended floor with a walk up to a patio area on the roof like the Hideaway. Just too much exposure to the elements with this as the only venue IMO. The glass looks like an escalator or even stairs. For ADA compliance they will need an elevator too.

I agree. Usually Universal's concept art is pretty accurate and maybe the main room will be on the extended floor with a walk up to a patio area on the roof like the Hideaway. Just too much exposure to the elements with this as the only venue IMO. The glass looks like an escalator or even stairs. For ADA compliance they will need an elevator too.

I think it will be partly outside and mostly inside. The idea is great but you're right, Universal don't want a bar that people won't touch when it gets cold or rains.

I think it will be partly outside and mostly inside. The idea is great but you're right, Universal don't want a bar that people won't touch when it gets cold or rains.
Exactly. Otherwise it would be empty nearly every summer day between 4:00 PM & 6:00 PM in "sunny" Orlando. ...Whoever came up with the marketing gimmick "Sunny Florida" is one of the great propaganda writers of all time. ;):lol:

Exactly. Otherwise it would be empty nearly every summer day between 4:00 PM & 6:00 PM in "sunny" Orlando. ...Whoever came up with the marketing gimmick "Sunny Florida" is one of the great propaganda writers of all time. ;):lol:
Real Estate developers.......

Like the one at 1600 P.................

Reactions: Mad Dog
Unfortunately it's going to have to close when lightning is within a certain range...I recall certain Florida summer days when storms just sit around, no rain, but lightning is close enough to close everything down....I guess it's a price to pay for the unique view though

Looks like I’m a step closer to booking a holiday. Cabana Bay is the better option though. Free parking with Virgin which saves $180 v the $100 dining credit. 7th September to 22nd September should work out about £1150pp if I’ve done my sums correctly.