Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

I really can't recall a recent Universal/Disney new attraction where expectations were so low.:shrug: If this attraction turns out anything more than poor, people will be dancing in the streets (maybe under those bright lights). ;)

I really can't recall a recent Universal/Disney new attraction where expectations were so low.:shrug: If this attraction turns out anything more than poor, people will be dancing in the streets (maybe under those bright lights). ;)

Hmm... Certain sections of the internet definitely felt this way or worse towards Mission Breakout. But even then there was a lot less known than on FF. I can't think of a post-Potter Universal example, that's for sure.

Hmm... Certain sections of the internet definitely felt this way or worse towards Mission Breakout. But even then there was a lot less known than on FF. I can't think of a post-Potter Universal example, that's for sure.
Yea but at least with MB we all knew the exact ride layout and its features. People were just questioning the IP and how its overlay cosmetically would be. With FF, we have an idea of what it will be, but know one is 100% certain on ride layout and special effects

What does the Kong sign say?
Same exact thing. Posted a picture of it to the tweet.

20160718_181557.jpg

Yup. Oh well. We heard something about this ride and thought maybe it was some new verbiage that made it a little different from Kong.