Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 421 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
yes please
To also add, next to the Warp Pipe entrance, it looks like they may have some new building's set up of some kind, crossing into Springfield and even being seemingly attached to the curved wall.

My instant thought, is that they may be doing something similar to Springfield Hollywood's backdrop facade, but on a larger scale.

Enter warp pipe. Escalator up. Exit out of Peach’s castle facade on second level. Unfortunately no castle interior, other than maybe a very short hallway.

I "liked" your comment because it answered my question and was really valuable information. But I also wish I could "unlike" it, just because the news you are telling is sad news to me. :( I just think not having a full fledged castle is a missed opportunity. Not talking anything major, but just....more than just a short hallway.

I "liked" your comment because it answered my question and was really valuable information. But I also wish I could "unlike" it, just because the news you are telling is sad news to me. :( I just think not having a full fledged castle is a missed opportunity. Not talking anything major, but just....more than just a short hallway.
Who’s to say we won’t explore the interior of Peach’s Castle on the Mario Kart ride?

What is Peaches castle known to look like on the inside? I just barely know this franchise.

It depends on the game but the most known one to fans is this:
mario64.jpg

However, the newest game has it look like this
jpg

Reactions: Mike S
Hmm... I don’t recall anything Peachy on the Mario Kart plans that I’ve seen... at least nothing that looks like the above pictures. Goodness knows what I might be misinterpreting.

Hmm... I don’t recall anything Peachy on the Mario Kart plans that I’ve seen... at least nothing that looks like the above pictures. Goodness knows what I might be misinterpreting.
Yea, there was some in the leaked proposal plans... but I don't think they made it through to the final plans. (Just didn't want to crush anyone's dreams, sorry.)

How many different scenes are we talking here?

In the original Pitch, I believe there was Mario Circuit, Rainbow Road, Bowsers Castle, and Princess Peaches castle.

If I'm not mistaken, Peach's Castle seemed to of acted as the final scene, so if that's gone; perhaps Bowsers Castle is the end of the attraction, along with the load and unload to tie it into the queue of Mario Kart?

Reactions: Alicia